㉗ Here it goes!

Sungchan gulped as he was caged between Shotaro and the wall of the trial room. And Shotaro was not being very helpful at this situation either. He felt as if the shorter was boring holes, staring at him.

Sungchan opened his mouth to speak but he just couldn't say anything, so he left his mouth open like a fish. Sungchan thought Shotaro was being too decent for looking at his lips right then, note the sarcasm. He was getting tensed under Shotaro's gaze and he could feel himself slip down very slowly against the wall but Shotaro had his firm grip on his shirt.

And he was feeling hot due to the sudden closeness and the situation and the position they were in.

And then Shotaro looked up at his eyes once again, to find Sungchan was also looking back at him, with some fear, and some.. expectation.

Shotaro knew Sungchan's looks too well, despite meeting the boy again after 13 years and staying with him for only 1 month. But only if Sungchan did something as he wanted to. Alas that was not happening and Shotaro was getting usually impatient.

You can't blame the older of them. He has known Sungchan's feelings. But unfortunately he can't make his feelings known through words, he is too shy for that, and he dislikes it too. And despite that, Sungchan won't do anything about his feelings and here his own feelings were growing stronger and he is an impatient boy.

Shotaro then looked at a side and let out a soft sigh before he let go of Sungchan's shirt and stood up properly, Sungchan stayed leant on the wall. But immediately after that, Shotaro held onto the boy's collar and pulled him forward, resulting their faces to be closer than usual when they look at each other, and their lips were barely separated.

Sungchan widened his eyes thinking what might happen at the next moment. He could feel their breath mixing, and he was getting more nervous by the determined stare of Shotaro.

Then Shotaro spoke, "I've heard you."

Sungchan nervously asked with a small shivers of breath and stutters, "What!! What have you heard?!"

Shotaro then smiled softly or maybe that was a smirk, just a little before he said, "This" and then placed a peck on the taller's lips. And after that he let go of the taller boy and then stood like a robot in front of him, looking down. Sungchan only stared at him bluntly.

None of them said a thing for a while. Both of them were processing what they just did, or more like Shotaro did. Sungchan's mind was going haywire, and so was Shotaro's. Both of their hearts were beating so fast, they felt like they would faint.

Both stayed silent for a good five minutes before Shotaro was certain that he was calm and clear headed to explain himself. So first he muttered out a simple "sorry". He was suddenly feeling guilty for not asking the taller's permission. Even though it was just a peck, it still counted as a kiss, their firsts.

"I couldn't control I'm sorry and I should have asked your permission first. Even if I know.." Shotaro was looking down.

Sungchan who was still in a daze and was not thinking straight yet, walked forward and cupped Shotaro's cheeks making the boy look up, but the shorter won't look at him.

Now Sungchan was feeling himself calm down and he could feel himself rationalize a little, getting a grip of the situation.

He said, "If you don't look at me, this time I will kiss you so hard and it won't be just a peck."

Shotaro blushed at the words and mentally cussed at the taller that was looking at him, with a cheeky grin now.

"How long have you known?" Despite Shotaro still not looking at him, Sungchan asked the question.