①⑥ Little emotions

Shotaro tapped the boy's back, as an indication to let him go. Sungchan complied by slowly loosening the hug.

"We should grab some lunch now, I'm hungry." Sungchan said. Shotaro nodded.

"But let's clean up first." Shotaro said as he picked up his duffel bag and pulled the towel out, he then made his way out of the practice room to the washroom.

"Where are you going?" Sungchan asked from behind.

"Washroom?" Shotaro turned around. "I'm not a stinky like you." He smirked.

"I'm not a stInkY!" Sungchan pouted but followed Shotaro with his own towel.

⭑⭑⭑

"This place better be good." Shotaro said as he entered a restaurant for their lunch.

"Best place in here for tteokbeokki which you are craving right now." Sungchan commented.

"Do they make Japanese food too though?" Shotaro asked as he got a Japanese vibe coming from the place.

"Yes." Sungchan curtly let the boy know as he walked up to a secluded table in the back. Shotaro followed the tall boy.

⭑⭑⭑

When they were halfway through their lunch and chitchats, Sungchan noticed Shotaro's nose having some of the sauce from the food.

"Aish you big baby, you have sauce smeared on your nose." Sungchan said.

Shotaro immediately started searching for a napkin and when he found it he wiped his nose and looked at his food with a red face, hands coiling on his lap. He was embarrassed for not eating properly and it has to be in front of Sungchan.

The taller boy then laughed in amusement and then took a bit food from some side dishes on his chopsticks and held them out in front of Shotaro's face.

"Look up, nothing happened. Why do you have a red face?" Sungchan spoke.

Shotaro shook his head rapidly, getting more embarrassed.

"Come on, or I'll bite your nose." Sungchan warned cutely.

Then Shotaro looked at the boy, scrunching his face, as if he was in disgust at the boy's words, but that wasn't true.

"There there, now open your mouth." Sungchan said cutely and Shotaro couldn't help but do as the boy said.

When the food was in his mouth, he chewed it, forming a pout on his lips.

And Sungchan extended his hand out to pinch the boy's cheek after he gulped the food down. But Shotaro swatted the boy's hand lightly, puffing his cheeks.

Sungchan laughed, thinking to himself, 'Cutie'.

"It is because of you I'm messing up." Shotaro grumpily said.

"What? What did I do?" Sungchan asked being dumbfounded at the statement.

"I don't know." Shotaro replied immediately.

Sungchan threw a puzzled look at the boy for a while before discarding the words and focusing back on his food. Shotaro also did the same.

⭑⭑⭑

They were now walking back to the company building after their lunch. Sungchan's right arm thrown over Shotaro's shoulders as they walked together.

"Do you want to practice now or go back to the dorm?" Shotaro asked.

"Remember what Chenle said? How about we go to a park? And we can return to the dorm in the evening." Sungchan suggested.

"How about we start practicing again?" Shotaro sheepishly suggested though he knew the idea won't be regarded.