㉕ Little moves !!

Shotaro was cornered. In the kitchen. On a Sunday afternoon. After their lunch. Just for a moment though. But that was enough for the both of him and Sungchan's heart to shake.

The thing happened was ~

When Shotaro dragged Sungchan to clean the dishes after their lunch, it was all going smoothly and quietly, except the sound of the water running. Until the shorter shooted his question.

"Hey Sungchan."

Hearing Shotaro call him by his actual name all so suddenly, the taller thought it was something serious. But when he responded with a "Yeah!" to know what the shorter was asking, he was dumbfounded and felt lightheaded at first.

"How do people flirt?" Shotaro asked the same question he asked Chenle, the other day.

Sungchan was indeed caught off guard only by that question. Shotaro did not need to be even physically close or say sweet complimentary flirty stuff.

"What?" That was Sungchan's question when he regained his composure. 'Why is he asking such a question like this?' The taller thought.

"I asked a simple question." Shotaro replied without looking at the taller beside him, but the latter was focused on Shotaro's face to see any kind of unusual expression. But the shorter was very engrossed in cleaning the dishes.

"Uh uhm.." Sungchan stammered, before asking, "Why do you.. why are you asking such a question like this..?"

Shotaro then stopped and spoke, "I just want to know for... purposes...." Then he began his washing again.

"What purposes?" Sungchan inquired.

"Will you answer my question or not?" Then Shotaro looked up at Sungchan, irritation showing on his face.

"Well..." Sungchan paused for a while, to think, how he should answer or if he should do something instead.

Because, now that Shotaro has asked such a question, given or not, some indication or not, but Sungchan actually did not think that much, before he decided to actually do something, by that he means to make a move, that he has not planned on doing, at least not before they debut.

But Shotaro was impatient. He might not have known when Sungchan will actually do something or make his feelings obvious in front of him, he at least decided to provoke the taller. At least.

"Well?" Shotaro was still looking at the taller boy.

Then, Sungchan who was standing like a tower beside Shotaro, leaned his face down to the shorter's eye level.

That made Shotaro panic. He has not expected something like this, for Sungchan to do, at least not immediately after he began his plan.

He took a step back, the dish from his hand falling on the sink with a clink sound, but the sounds did not bother them in the least.

Both of them were having, like a staring contest with each other.

Sungchan then asked cutely, "What exactly are you asking that question for?"

Shotaro's suddenly felt his heart beat getting faster and louder, as if it wanted to beat out of his chest.

Sungchan's was the same. Sure he had kissed the boy on his forehead or cheeks or nose and has even booped their noses at times, and have been close while cuddling, still his heart was somewhat calm, not entirely but somewhat. But right now he felt like his heart will burst and his head will explode.

"Do I" Shotaro drawled at first before completing his sentence rapidly, "Why do I need to tell you?"

"Because I want to know the reason and you want to know the process." Sungchan mused.