①① "Need bleach!"

"Sweet Jesus, you can make out all you want in front of me, but consider Shotaro being a new addition to our group, have some sense." Sungchan was exasperated early in the morning, standing in the dining area adjacent to the kitchen.

Now you may ask why, well keep reading.

After Sungchan said that, Chenle pulled away from the fierce kiss and smirked at Jisung who was equally grinning at him.

"I think Shotaro doesn't mind." Chenle stated, actually as a matter of fact, but his eyes were still fixed on Jisung.

"I don't." Shotaro then actually laughed, Chenle joining in while Sungchan sighed, as he sat down onto a chair.

"Anyways I shall complete making the breakfast." Chenle finally then let go of Jisung, and walked to the oven.

Jisung still stood there, leaning his back on the fridge, with a dazed smile.

"I thought, Jisung was the top." Sungchan stated.

"Anything can happen, dear." Chenle said as he grinned.

"Now you are the one saying that shamelessly in front of Shotaro, I must point out." Jisung teased, while air quoting the name Shotaro.

"Chenle wasn't enough, now you joined, great." Sungchan said while rubbing his face.

Jisung laughed at the statement, as he then started thinking the scenes of how they ended up in this current situation, still having that sick smile plastered on his face.

Yes we going back in time for some ChenJi content :] You may need holy water after that •_•

As Chenle and Jisung woke up earlier than Sungchan and Shotaro today, Chenle decided that he will make the breakfast today and was actually doing it. Until Jisung walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, placing his chin on his shoulder.

It was still nothing, just a sweet backhug, until Jisung started his work to apparently get Chenle's attention.

The taller boy gradually started kissing Chenle's neck, which tickled Chenle and he laughed at the boy's antic. But Jisung didn't stop, he kissed along Chenle's neck to the back of Chenle's ear, and bit by bit, Chenle's stomach was churning as he was getting distracted, his heart beating fast.

He told the taller boy to stop, but it was to no avail. Jisung kept placing soft, delicate, wet kisses along Chenle's neck and ear and Chenle was done with it. Sure he enjoyed it, he won't lie, but he has a job to do, which is making breakfast.

"Jisung I swear, if you don't stop right now." He said through gritted teeth.

"Hmmm." Jisung hummed a little longer than it needed, and said, "What will you do?" He whispered in Chenle's ear, as he then tightened his hold around Chenle.

Chenle then closed his eyes, chewing the insides of his cheeks to calm himself down. Then he turned the oven off and put the dish aside and after that, Jisung was suddenly pinned against the fridge.

The taller boy grinned at the shorter. Both of his hands were tightly pinned against the fridge by Chenle's hands, who was looking at him a little annoyedly as he had to stop his work.

"You are a piece of shit you know?" Chenle asked, stressing on the shit part.

"But you love this piece of shit too much that you did stop your work and now we are in here." Jisung stated, boldly and mischievously.

And that was the last straw.

Chenle had practically attacked Jisung's lips the moment Jisung stopped after stating the sentence.

Jisung sickly smiled at the kiss. He was trying to free his hands but Chenle held them to the sides of his head tighter and Jisung just gave up.

They continued kissing for almost 10 minutes, breaking it sometimes to breath but then their lips were attached on each other right after, until Sungchan had came to the scene.

And seeing the scene, the boy had mentally groaned, felt second-hand embarrassment, that he had to check Shotaro's expression, but that boy was completely poker faced.

He sighed to himself while Chenle and Jisung was still kissing, a lot slower after the fierce one, but still it was intense. They still didn't know the other two's presence there, they were just in their own world.

And Sungchan's voice snapped them out of their world, making them unwantingly pull away from the intense kiss, while panting. But they still stood there how they were before, continuing to talk and somewhat roast the tallest boy, a.k.a. Sungchan.

⭑⭑⭑ [present]

"Do you need any help with the breakfast Chenle?" Shotaro asked, he was still standing in the dining area.

"Nah, I'm all fine, besides you make breakfast everyday, so I decided to make today, but that shithead made me late anyways." Chenle stated.

"You liked it though." Jisung butted in boldly, making Chenle roll his eyes.

Shotaro giggled at that, also sitting down on a chair, beside Sungchan.

"My eyes need bleach." Sungchan exaggerated.

"You're welcome to go inside the bathroom." Chenle stated back which earned a flying kitchen napkin aimed at him but the former dodged it like a pro.

The other 3 laughed while Sungchan pouted with a huff.

"Anyways they cancelled today's training if you didn't know."

"Really?" Sungchan asked.

"Seems like you two really did not check the group chat." Jisung said as he finally stood up properly and walked up to the dining table and sat down on a chair across Sungchan and Shotaro.

"Hmmm. The only good thing happened in the morning today." Sungchan stated again.

Which earned him 3 person's eye roll for him being dramatic.

"And your dramatic ass is far from it." Chenle said and all of them laughed, including Sungchan, who was not actually laughing but giggling as he looked at Shotaro hearing his sudden loud laugh.

He really was in love, wasn't he? Sungchan took a memtal note as 'Yes'.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

We have a new picture of Shotaro and Sungchan yippiiiiiiiii

🤪 Anyhow, go bath in holy water now, if you need lol

Published : 23-01-2021
Words : 1007

Published : 23-01-2021Words : 1007