②① Kisses >.<

"I thought you told me to not avoid you!" Sungchan said when he and Shotaro was inside their room after a long day of practice.

Shotaro froze on his spot just before he was about enter the bathroom.

Both of their heads were held low and none of them spoke after a while and Shotaro slowly entered the bathroom, to get freshen without saying anything, still.

Sungchan let out a long sigh and walked to sit on his bed, waiting for Shotaro to get out so he could freshen up next.

He started thinking about the events earlier. He couldn't understand why Shotaro would suddenly kiss him like that and the next moment he would start avoiding him.

The moment he went out of the dance practice room, no matter how many times Sungchan approached the boy, he would walk away to somewhere else, in the singing class also, when they used to sit beside each other everyday, today Shotaro sat at the far end side of the class and he even didn't let Sungchan sit beside him and ushered another boy to sit beside him instead.

Sungchan couldn't understand all of that. Shotaro was being too weird. Even in the morning they were all okay when they were practicing. The waking up late couldn't be the cause right? Because they were already doing fine on the way to the practice building.

Then what is the reason behind Shotaro avoiding him? Sungchan could feel his head pulsing heavily. He held onto his head and released another sigh.

He wanted to talk to Shotaro, he wants to confront the boy, but Shotaro just won't speak. Even Jisung and Chenle noticed the change in their behaviour but Sungchan could say nothing about it.

After 10 minutes or so, Shotaro came out of the bathroom and sighed, standing in front of the bathroom door.

Sungchan looked up, he opened his mouth to say something but closed it right after as he saw Shotaro getting up on his (own) bed and busying himself in his phone.

Sungchan pursed his lips and then stood up with a little jump and then also made his way inside the bathroom to wash up.

⭑⭑⭑

When Sungchan came out of the bathroom, he was surprised to see Shotaro sitting on his bed now. He blinked a few times and then walked to put the towel, that was hung around his neck, onto the backrest of a chair inside their room to dry up.

He then walked back to his bed and stood in front of Shotaro, but didn't say anything. He was just looking down at the boy whose head was again hung low and picking on his nails.

Sungchan noticed that and tsked before swatting the hands separate.

Shotaro flinched and Sungchan sighed once again, before he sat down facing the boy.

They were just sitting there silently before Shotaro spoke, "Sorry."

Now Sungchan felt more confused.

He asked, "For?"

"For earlier..." Shotaro replied immediately.

"What did you do that you are sorry for?"

Shotaro looked up quizzically.

"What?" Sungchan asked.

"Shouldn't you be angry or upset?" Shotaro asked back.

"For what exactly?"

'God is he really gonna play oblivious now?' Shotaro thought, but after that he collected a little courage and pointed near Sungchan's lips, touching the spot with his index finger for a second and immediately retracted his hand and looked down.