①② "Never have I ever"

"This is so lazy." Sungchan said as he sprawled down on his own bed.

"That doesn't make sense?" Shotaro said, as a question, as he sat down on his own bed, looking at Sungchan.

Sungchan heaved a long sigh. "I just want our training to start already. Doing nothing makes me irk."

Shotaro chuckled. "Do you want to play some games? Like truth or dare or never have I ever."

"Boring." Sungchan drawled out and Shotaro made a poker face at the boy though the said boy wasn't looking at him and staring at the ceiling instead.

"Then die of boredom." Shotaro said casually as he pulled his dangling legs on the bed and crossed them, then pulled out his phone to kill his own boredom.

Sungchan giggled at this, and sat up with a jump. "Let's play." He said excitedly.

"Play on your own." Shotaro said boredly which then made Sungchan stand up on the ground and walk to Shotaro's bed and sit down on it beside the boy who was busy playing some games on his phone.

Sungchan, at first, observed Shotaro playing, then he suddenly snatched the phone from the boy's hand making the boy yell out a cuss and reach forward for his phone, while Sungchan was busy exiting the game and turning the phone off.

"Hey why would you do that?" Shotaro whined at the boy, who has already done the deed.

"Pay attention to me." Sungchan then whined back.

"You're not a kid." Shotaro pouted.

"But but but- pay attention to me." Sungchan clung to the boy, as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders and nuzzled his face on the boy's arm.

Shotaro then patted the boy's head as he giggled, "Okay okay. What should I be doing then?"

"Let's play never have I ever." Sungchan suggested.

"Just the two of us or should we call Jisu-"

"No no no no no, just the two of us." Sungchan didn't let the boy finish his sentence.

"Okay you big baby. Now get off, you're suffocating me." Shotaro pleaded.

"Stay like that." Sungchan huffed and Shotaro sighed.

"Okay who should question first?" Shotaro asked.

"Me me me." Sungchan said excitedly.

"You're literally acting like a literal kid you know!" Shotaro giggled.

"Anyways my first question is, um.." Sungchan stopped mid sentence, not caring what Shotaro said.

Then there was a pause, so Shotaro said, "Ask! Why did you stop?"

Sungchan then released Shotaro from his hold and placed his hands on his lap, he made a little distance between them by backing away from where he sat. Then lowered his head by looking at his lap.

Shotaro quirked his eyebrow at the boy's behaviour.

"Uh.. have you ever.. liked.. a boy.. that is my question.." Sungchan stuttered out.

'Oh!' Shotaro thought, then he drawled out, "Well.. one finger down then." He sheepishly smiled.

(Okay I think this is not how the game works but go with it. A/n have never played it :/ )

Sungchan looked up at the boy so fast, that Shotaro thought the boy's neck would have broken or get a sprain, but he was thankful that it didn't happen. His eyes were wide in shock.

"You are-"

"Anyways my turn, but the same question goes for you." Shotaro cut off Sungchan and properly grinned.

"Uh well.. yeah I have.." Sungchan looked down.

'Cool.' Shotaro thought, he laughed mentally.

"You may shoot the next question." Shotaro said.

After a while of silence and after Shotaro said that, Sungchan asked, "Alright.. would you be awkward with me from the next moment then?"

"If I were to be, would I still be sitting next to you?" Shotaro asked back.

Sungchan smiled to himself, he still wasn't looking up.

"Come on Bambi, why are you asking these questions?" Shotaro scooted closer to the boy, and asked another question, not really wanting to play the game anymore, "Are you hiding something?" Shotaro probed, suddenly remembering last night's words of Sungchan.

Sungchan's smile disappeared immediately. He stuttered out, "N-Nothing."

Shotaro then held the boy's face and made Sungchan look at him, as he squinted his eyes.

"It's really nothing Taro." Sungchan uttered out through his squished up cheeks and he smiled a little.

"Sure you aren't lying?" Shotaro asked him again.

Sungchan shook his head, his face still squished in Shotaro's hands.

"Alright alright." Shotaro let go of Sungchan's face, putting his own hands on his lap.

"Do you want to continue the game?" Shotaro asked.

Sungchan slightly shook his head.

"Cool. No problem." Shotaro smiled at Sungchan. "So what do we do now?" Shotaro asked again and Sungchan shrugged his shoulders, looking at Shotaro continuously.

"You know you are pretty much staring at me." Shotaro stated and smirked.

"So are you actually, but what do you want to imply?" Sungchan retorted, making blush creep up the shorter's face, but the boy stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes, not answering Sungchan's question.

Sungchan smiled at the cute act and reached his hands out to pinch the boy's cheeks. After that Shotaro puffed out his cheeks looking at Sungchan.

"You became a lot cuter Taro." Sungchan said.

Shotaro blushed but then asked a little teasingly, "Are you talking to yourself again or actually saying it to me?"

Sungchan then made a poker face and said, "Well then you're not cute at all."

Shotaro grinned and turned around so that now his back was facing Sungchan and then he leaned back on Sungchan's chest. He looked up at the boy's face and lifted his hands up as he grabbed his face. Sungchan was also looking down at the boy.

"You have also become good looking, you don't look like a nerd anymore." Shotaro said.

"Why do you still remember me looking like a nerd even after 13 years?" Sungchan asked as he pouted and wrapped his arms around the boy's shoulder and placed his clasped hands on the boy's stomach.

"Because that was an unforgettable look duh." Shotaro giggled, Sungchan also smiled warmly.

Shotaro then put his hands down and held onto Sungchan's hand, closing his eyes after.

"Are you gonna sleep like this now?" Sungchan asked softly.

"No Bambi.." Shotaro said, but Sungchan understood that the boy was slowly falling asleep, and he let him, just looking at the boy now peacefully sleeping in his arms.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Focusing is a hard work

Published : 24-01-2021
Words : 1071

Published : 24-01-2021Words : 1071