①④ Bless the dance step

It was a week later, when Shotaro and Jisung were given a dance step to execute together. They needed to be in close proximity to each other for that. It was nothing serious but Sungchan was jealous.

Jisung had literally interrogated the tallest if he was okay with the step or he'll tell Taeyong to change partners, Sungchan said it was okay, but right now the boy held, if someone notices clearly, a concerned look, as if he wanted to be in Jisung's place.

That did not go unnoticed by Jisung and Chenle too. Chenle was okay with it as he understood that these two boys were literal dancing kings so it's only valid if they are partnered up. But Sungchan was acting knowingly oblivious.

So when their dance practice or lesson for the day was over, Jisung approached Shotaro and said to the boy, "Um do you mind if I replace myself with Sungchan for that you know the dance step..?"

Shotaro who was drinking some water, looked at the boy quizzically, contemplating why Jisung would suddenly want that after a week of practice when they finally got the hang of the tough step.

"Why? If I may know? I mean we finally figured it out perfectly just yesterday and you want Sungchan to be in your place today? And why Sungchan, I believe there is some other dancers better than him, like actual dancers, I'm not degrading him or anything though..." Shotaro said.

"I.. know but I feel like Sungchan would fit better?" Jisung reasoned deliberately, he just couldn't handle being glared at everyday when their part occurred.

"Uh I'll think about it... You need to ask him to if he wants to be in your place, I mean the dance would probably be hard for him to memorize all so suddenly when he's doing the other parts." Shotaro said.

"I'll talk to him, you don't need to worry about it, or you can talk as you're his roommate..." Jisung replied.

So now Shotaro was sitting across Sungchan, on his own bed while Sungchan sat on his own. Shotaro has let Sungchan know of Jisung's sudden idea today and also added that they both have got Taeyong's permission for it already, only were waiting for Sungchan's answer.

Sungchan was blankly looking at Shotaro while his stomach was doing flips and heart was beating erratically. His mind was busy thanking, as well as cussing, Jisung silently.

"Um so what is your answer..?" Shotaro asked, bringing the boy to reality.

"Ehh we can first try to do the step and if it doesn't work out, then Jisung should continue ?" Sungchan said, as a question.

"Are you stating it or questioning?" Shotaro quirked his eyebrow.

"Both?" Sungchan asked.

"Cool?" Shotaro asked back and laughed. "Do you want to demo practice right now?" He added, suggesting.

Sungchan blinked rapidly for a few times. And Shotaro asked sweetly, "What are you afraid of Bambi?" as he got down from his bed and approached Sungchan, extending his hand out for the boy to take.

Sungchan looked at the boy and then to his hand and asked, "Isn't the space in the room too small for doing it?" He gulped.

"I don't think so plus if we can work it out here, we can do better in the practice room tomorrow." Shotaro shrugged, his hand still held out.

So Sungchan took the boy's hand, intertwining their fingers and lifting both of their hands upwards. And that was done with their other hands when this time Sungchan held his hand out and Shotaro did the same as Sungchan.

Sungchan stood up next, making their bodies almost touch parallely. In the actual dance step, this wasn't there or Jisung discarded it apparently, but Sungchan has remembered the first time he has watched his trainers executing the dance, prior to teaching.

He looked down at Shotaro and made the next step. Shotaro wasn't ready so it was a jolt for him which resulted him to suddenly clutch onto Sungchan's arms and bury his face on the boy's chest, upon the place where the heart situated. The shorter was afraid he'll fall as he lost his balance. But Sungchan was quick to wrap his arms around the boy's torso.

"It's okay, you didn't fall.." Sungchan assured the boy in his hold.

Shotaro didn't do anything but to hug the boy more.

"Do you want to continue?" Sungchan asked.

Shotaro now felt embarrassed. It was his idea to practice in the clamped space and he was the one to lose his balance.

"Taro ! Look at me?" Sungchan requested, which wasn't kept. So Sungchan unwrapped his arms and held onto Shotaro's face, making the boy look up.

The shorter's eyes were glistening but Sungchan gave him an assuring warm smile.

"Sorry." Shotaro said quietly, as he avoided eye contact and looked at a side through the corners of his eyes.

"Don't think about it hmm? It's okay. Don't cry." Sungchan kept assuring the boy.

Shotaro was still clutching onto Sungchan's arms but now he let go, making his hands fall to his sides.

Sungchan, who got a little bit upset at that, he let go Shotaro's face and held onto Shotaro's arms instead and made them wrap around his waist. Then he again, held onto the boy's face, who was now thankfully, looking at him, confusedly, at Sungchan's action.

"It's okay Shotaro. It happens. You can't be perfect everytime and that's valid. Just don't think much of it." Sungchan said as he landed a delicate peck on the boy's forehead. "Now smile, I can't stand your sullen up face." After looking back at the boy again, Sungchan added.

Shotaro bit his lips before giving a curt smile at Sungchan.

"That's my Taro." Sungchan said slightly excitedly, and laughed shortly.

"Your?" Shotaro was taken aback, the taller has never used 'my', he may have said 'my Bambi' a lot of times before, but Sungchan never used 'my' before Taro. This was new but felt good to hear nonetheless.

"Yes. My Taro." Sungchan affirmed.

Shotaro gave the boy a bigger smile this time, tightening the loose hug, "You're literally the best thing happened in my life my Bambi. Why couldn't we meet earlier? Why did I even move back to Japan that time?" Shotaro said. Shotaro knew that answer to his last question but still asked.

"That I would want to know, why you moved back to Japan, but we can talk about that another time, right now though, we need to sleep, we had a long day, you could have gotten into a mini or major accident which I never want to happen. But the thing is, you, we both need rest. We can practice shit tomorrow." Sungchan rambled making Shotaro giggle and nod as an agreement.

Then Sungchan smirked at the shorter boy and asked, "Should I fall back on the bed, with you on top of me?"

"No shit Bambi." Shotaro said as a warning as he let go of Sungchan and pushed the boy away to walk back to his own bed.

Sungchan followed behind though, and he made himself comfortable while hugging Shotaro after the latter lied down on the bed, and pulled the comforters on them after that. None of them said a word after they lied down.

Slowly they drifted off to dreamland, cuddling to each other.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Phew....

Published : 26-01-2021
Words : 1238

Published : 26-01-2021Words : 1238

( ◜‿◝ )♡