③② The unthinkable !

'*We are either equal or we fill up the void in our group.*That's what he said. Then why?' Shotaro thought.

Currently the four have been standing silently after they heard the decision of the CEO.

"Excuse me but can we get some time to think.. I mean if the decision is not solely upon you sir." Chenle stated as he looked up after a while.

"Sure, definitely, take a day off and we can discuss this matter tomorrow." The CEO smiled at the boys, but the other three were still looking down, speechless and shocked after hearing the decision of the CEO.

⭑⭑⭑

They danced to a song of their sunbaes from the same company, sang, and rapped, it was all perfect. They believed they were.

"I would like to debut Shotaro and Chenle as soloists." That's what the CEO said after taking his time to declare the result.

It was tragic. Sungchan couldn't believe it, neither could Jisung. They couldn't think about them debuting separately, neither could Chenle, nor Shotaro.

They had dreamt of debuting together. They were given the high hope that they will debut together. Then.. what happened.

⭑⭑⭑

"Let's go." Chenle stated as they were the only ones left as the CEO and the trainers left them. "And don't anyone of you dare think you are not enough." His stern voice made the others flinch.

He exited the building first and the other three followed behind him, Shotaro walked beside Sungchan while Jisung walked in the middle of Chenle and his other hyungs. Their head hung low while Chenle stormed towards their dorm, getting enraged by the minutes.

⭑⭑⭑

"Chenle-" Jisung started, when they entered their dorm.

"Shut up." Chenle said.

Jisung looked away, the other two did not want to say anything.

Chenle then let out a sigh and turned to look at his friends.

"Listen," he paused for a while to see the others expressions - they were blank, then he continued after another sigh, "we have practiced together, we have dreamt of debuting together and we will debut together."

The others then looked at him. They have wanted the same, but the thought that stopping the others would be selfish, were stopping them from uttering any words.

Chenle then smiled softly at the others, "You guys think you'd seem selfish right?" He knew them too well. "Well then, I'd be selfish too and I decide to debut with you three, as a group, we will practice more and try next time, and by next time, we would become better." He stopped and specifically looked at Shotaro.

Shotaro looked down, avoiding eye contact, he was feeling a lot of things, but he was wanted the same what Chenle has uttered out bravely.

"You can talk hyung." Chenle gently spoke. And Shotaro sniffled, Sungchan held onto his tears from falling any second and balled his fists, still looking down.

"I WANT TO DEBUT TOGETHER WITH YOU GUYS TOO." Shotaro shouted and then broke down into loud crying and Sungchan let his tears fall as a vague smile broke onto his face.

"Come on Jisung, let's go, and you tall ass human, calm your Taro down will you?" Chenle was brave enough to even joke at a situation like this.

'Amazing. What did I do to deseve friends like this?' Sungchan thought as he giggled quietly. He quietly approached the crying boy.