②⑧ Happy Happier Happiest !

Shotaro kept looking at the taller after he got to know the news of Sungchan liking him when they were still children. But Shotaro had no idea about it, he only got to know the present just because of Sungchan's slip of tongue, but at least he was thankful that he at least knew the present. And he was bewildered knowing the past.

He has always thought of the boy as his close friend, a good friend, a friend he can rely on, but after they met, something just happened to both of them, and especially to Shotaro.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sungchan asked, blushing this time as Shotaro was looking at him for a little too long.

Shotaro did not say anything but smiled and let his right hand cup Sungchan's left cheek.

"If you don't say anything, I'll kiss you I swear."

That's when Shotaro spoke up a little smugly, "You just need an excuse to kiss me."

"Nope it's not like that!" Sungchan denied with a flushed face.

"You know, you just did something.. well you actually didn't..! but I don't know.. it just happened.. but after I heard you that time.. I.. I realised that I had also started loving you.. unknowingly.. it just happened.." Shotaro paused and looked away to a side, then spoke up, "And starting from that day.. I was getting impatient.. and now we're here today.. now.." and he stopped.

Sungchan chuckled and joined their foreheads together as he closed his eyes and then said, "But whatever happened it's good right? You are happy right?"

"I am." Shotaro's answer was immediately. "Are you happy Bambi?" There it was, the sweet cute name, Shotaro was saying again.

"I'm happier." Sungchan assured, he still wasn't looking.

"Maybe I'm happiest!" Shotaro then teased a little.

Sungchan chuckled, "I am too." He just let it slide, not wanting to cat fight over simple things. "You always make me happy, the moment we met. When I'm with you, I'm the happiest."

"Sungchan.." Shotaro's eyes teared at the words. He then took his hand away from the younger's cheek and wrapped both of his arms around the boy's neck, tiptoeing a little. Sungchan also wrapped his arms around Shotaro's torso, letting go of the boy's face.

"I'll will never leave you ever again, never." Shotaro cried.

"And if I'm still being selfish and might be in future too, I'll never let you leave me ever again, never." Sungchan shared the sentiment.

⭑⭑⭑

"You guys look like you had a ubpnebmope—" Chenle was cut off as Jisung's hand was placed on his mouth to not let him talk.

When Sungchan and Shotaro returned home, they were awfully close to each other as if the other person they were holding onto might disappeare any minute. Jisung noticed that and he understood that this was not a time to make any kind of joke regarding them. Resulting him to cover Chenle's mouth and getting licked on his palm after a while that made him retract his hand.

"What the hell Chenle!" Jisung sounded mad but everyone knew he was just feigning it, he was a total softie and whipped for Chenle.

"You dumbfuck why did you cover my mouth when I was talking?" But maybe Chenle was somewhat angry. But Jisung can handle that.

"Well.. maybe to practice something!?" Jisung was suddenly mischievous.

Chenle couldn't say anything more, his face flushed. Jisung then took his face closer to Chenle's ear and spoke, "Don't say anything to them tonight.. I have a feeling.. they might.." Chenle was nervous because Jisung was close to his ear and after what Jisung said his mind was not running holy. He nodded slightly as Jisung addressed the Sung-Taro matter.