⑤ Well sh*t

The doorbell rang of the dorm.

"I'll open it." Chenle who was sitting in the living room, while Shotaro was making breakfast, shouted and went to the door.

He was quite surprised to see Jisung there with his backpacks and trolly. He blinked.

"Surprise surprise." Jisung grinned.

And that's what it took Chenle to throw himself on the boy, good thing, Jisung caught him in time, else they would have been on the ground.

"For real?" Chenle asked.

"Yes Lele." Jisung smiled. "Now let's go inside! Do you have any food? I'm kind of hungry." Jisung spoke as he entered the dorm, dragging his trolly and carrying the clinging Chenle inside.

"Actually, Shotaro is making breakfast..." Chenle informed.

"Shotaro ?" The name took Jisung by surprise. "You mean Osaki Shotaro?"

"How many Shotaro did you find just after entering in this company smartass?" Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Meanie." Jisung pinched the boy's cheek, while giggling.

Meanwhile, the boy they were talking about, presented himself in front of the other two in the living room.

"There he is, now go greet him." Chenle pushed Jisung forward. "Go, go, make friends, 2 friends isn't enough. Goooo."

Jisung shortly glared at Chenle before actually approaching Shotaro and extending his hand for a handshake. They formally introduced themselves and ... became awkward afterwards.

"Come on.. why so awkward suddenly?" Chenle groaned.

"Not everyone is a social butterfly like you." Jisung pouted. Shotaro giggled at the tense atmosphere, already lightening it.

"I made breakfast, I kind of heard that you're hungry, you can join us." Shotaro informed.

"Uh sure.." Jisung rubbed his neck, becoming shy. Chenle put his arm around the boy's neck and led them to the dining room where Shotaro was already serving the dishes.

"Sungchan is the fourth one to be living with us." Jisung informed Chenle on the way to the dining room. "I think Taeyong saw us so he didn't separate us.. and put Shotaro with us.."

"So I'm the only one who forgot there'd be three more people other than me in the dorm?"

"Seems so genius." Jisung giggled and Chenle slapped his arm.

The doorbell rang again.

"Must be him, I'll check it." Chenle unlatched himself from Jisung and went to open the door again. And he was right, it was him, Sungchan.

"You?" Sungchan uttered.

"Yeah finally you decided to show up." Chenle said placing his hands on his waist.

"Come on, I didn't even enter the dorm, you're already being mean to me." Sungchan groaned cutely. "Plus you know my dad."

"Jeez, stop being cute before I smack you." Chenle made space for Sungchan to enter the dorm and closed the door after them.

And Sungchan froze seeing Shotaro in the dining room adjacent to the living room.

⭑⭑⭑

Shotaro haven't noticed the presence of a specific someone, also the stare he was getting from the specific someone.

Sungchan covered his mouth and immediately turned around startling Chenle.

"What the-"

"He's here !?" Sungchan asked in a whisper.

"Who? Jisung! Of course." Chenle understood who Sungchan was actually mentioning but decided to be oblivious.

"Not Jisung idiot, I'm talking about Shotaro. Why is he here?" Sungchan whisper shouted.

"Ask the Lee Taeyong." Chenle rolled his eyes. "He must be doing the God's work by being a possible match maker or a cupid." Then he grinned.

"Not the time to joke Chenle." Sungchan said seriously, "Is he for real our dorm mate?" He asked, getting slightly nervous by the second.

"More like would be your room mate if you don't wanna sleep on the sofa for the rest of your training period or his and no I'm not exchanging rooms for Jisung." Chenle concluded.

"Please.. Chenle be a little considerate.. if he's really our dorm mate-"

"I do not repeat myself you know that." Chenle crossed his arms over his chest giving the other a stern stare. "Plus you will have to talk to him in this way or that, sooner or later, anyways."

"I'm so fucked aren't I?" Sungchan pleaded.

"CHENLE! BREAKFAST IS READY." Shotaro shouted as he looked up and noticed a tall figure, his back turned towards him, around 'Sungchan's' height. He kind of zoned out looking at the figure.

Chenle then looked at the dining room and shouted an equally loud, "COMING IN A MINUTE." Then he turned to Sungchan and said, "You can join us for breakfast.. I believe there are extra food or you can change first.. in Shotaro's room.. I mean your too.. the bathroom I mean.." Yes, he was slightly teasing Sungchan by now. "Anyhow you'll have to cross the dining room to go to the living room and to your room and Shotaro will see you." Chenle grinned and then without saying anything more he skipped to the dining room happily.

Sungchan stood there, his back still facing the dining room. He cried out to himself, "I'm so royally fucked. Just this was remained.. Okay Jung get it together.. act normal.. you don't know him, he doesn't know me, but we can, I mean I can try to be his friend !"

"ARE YOU GONNA KEEP TALKING TO YOURSELF?" That was Chenle.

"Fuck you Zhong."

"No thanks, that's Jisung's job."

"Chenle what the hEll?"

"This is already a mess."

"...."

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

I hope you guys understood who said what in the last 5 lines. If you didn't it's -

SC
CL
JS
SC (again) - groaning
(and) STR - looking at his food

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Published : 17-01-2021
Words : 911

Published : 17-01-2021Words : 911