①⑧ Tiring

It was after a week, another Sunday which meant a normal day off, again.

The rest of the week, practice and training was good enough. But Sungchan didn't like the filming part. There wasn't any particular camera man, but the cameras were fixed at some places which will record their activities. None of the boys had complained about them being filmed.

Shotaro has argued about it with Sungchan also, not really argued but has tried to reason with the boy, saying that the previous idol groups that have debuted from the company, has gone through the same processes and there has been no bad leaks if Sungchan was fearing of such. But the boy still wasn't convinced which led to Shotaro giving up explaining, but that didn't affect their friendship.

After a week of continuous training, both of the boys were drained and Shotaro was somehow in a bad mood due to the choreography they were currently learning.

So surprisingly, last night, they had slept on their own individual beds as Shotaro has wanted. Sungchan didn't pester the boy also, giving him some space he needed.

And they have slept throughout the morning and afternoon of the Sunday and in the evening Sungchan has finally woken up due to hunger.

After waking and sitting up on his bed, Sungchan looked at the still sleeping figure of Shotaro. He wanted to wake the boy up but the said boy was still sleeping peacefully and he has a habit of not waking up sleeping persons, even if the person had to eat or had to complete an important job.

So he just sighed and quietly, as he thought, exited the room to fulfill his hunger. But when he closed the door of the room after him, it made a little sound, which he didn't hear, but that woke Shotaro up. The boy squirmed but didn't open his eyes for a while.

When Shotaro opened his eyes, the first thing he did was to search for Sungchan in the room. When he didn't find the boy, he sat up and screamed on top of his lungs, "SUNG. CHAN."

That startled the boy in the kitchen, as well as Chenle and Jisung, who were in the living room watching some TV show.

After a minute or two, all three of them have sprinted to the room where Shotaro was and found him sitting on his bed, perfectly fine, looking cutely at them with messy hair and puffed eyes.

Sungchan cussed mentally and sighed in relief. While Chenle crossed his arms in front of his chest, giving the other dancer an 'explain yourself' mom look, but he wasn't mad, he was actually trying to not smile as the boy was looking like a cute baby, but that's not the matter, and Jisung panted heavily, calming his rapidly beating heart down.

"Did I scare you guys?" Shotaro then also spoke in a baby voice, cutely and Sungchan lost it as he walked back to the kitchen and started spewing whatever came to his mind to himself while making more food, for Shotaro this time.

On the other hand, Chenle approached Shotaro and squished the boy's cheeks and said, "Don't do that next time okay?"

"Sorry." Shotaro grinned and Chenle laughed before letting go of the boy and making his way to Jisung who was still standing by the threshold.

Chenle then told Shotaro that, "Sungchan will bring you food, you should wash up." And then he pulled Jisung out of the room along with him.

⭑⭑⭑

"Why did you scream like that?" Sungchan asked as he stood beside Shotaro's bed, across the boy, with two plates full of food, in his hand.

"Um you weren't in the room and I thought... you might be somewhere in the house.. and if you weren't, at least Chenle or Jisung will come and inform me about your whereabouts..." Shotaro said, innocently looking up at the boy. He didn't thought any of these, but he still made his point clear what the reason was behind his screaming.

Sungchan let out a long sigh before he extended his hand to Shotaro, for the boy to take the food plate made for him.

Shotaro did and indicated Sungchan to sit on his bed. The boy did as he was told and then they both ate in silence.

⭑⭑⭑

Now it was late in the evening, when they were back to cuddling on Shotaro's bed. They were leaning on each other's arms, resting their backs on the headboard. The said boy was again in a cheerful mood as he always was.

"So?" Sungchan asked.

"So what?" Shotaro asked back.

"I don't know you tell?"

"What do I tell?"

"I don't know." Sungchan drawled out.

Shotaro giggled at that. Then he asked, "Did Bambi sleep well without Taro's cuddles last night?"

Sungchan fiddled with Shotaro's fingers before replying, "Well, to be honest, you have made me addicted to your cuddles already, so it was a little hard to fall asleep, but then I slept till this evening so yeah it was a good sleep after that." Sungchan grinned, he said the truth which made Shotaro flustered at the first part, but then he has also teased the boy a little, and he may or may not, intentionally or unintentionally, flirted a little also.

Shotaro was pouting slightly at this point, and Sungchan laughed lightly before he let go of Shotaro's fingers and pulled the boy in his chest, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck from the side.

"I won't talk to you if you keep on acting like this." Shotaro said through his pout.

"What did I do?" Sungchan asked, smiling cheekily.

"I don't know." Shotaro huffed, being squeezed in the hug.

Sungchan laughed again, and said, "You're so cute Taro." And kept the rest to himself, 'I want kiss you so bad and always keep you unharmed of anything.' He was glad he didn't say those aloud as self-talk.

Shotaro only pouted more and rolled his eyes leaning his back more on Sungchan's chest.

Then Sungchan suddenly remembered the words of Shotaro, which he said a week ago, in the park. He was suddenly curious, so he pushed the boy off his chest, making him sit straight as he also sat up straight, looking at Shotaro.

Shotaro was confused at the act but didn't say anything, he was also looking back at Sungchan with a puzzled expression.

"Can I ask you something?" Sungchan thought.

Suddenly Shotaro was nervous and a lot of thoughts were invading his previously calm mind. 'Is he...' He was thinking, and nodded.

"What did you mean by you don't have to return to Japan to anyone anymore.. or something like that..."

Shotaro didn't expect this question though.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

If I don't update regularly, it's either because of my mfing college or I'm running out of idea for the story

:[

Published : 31-01-2021
Words: 1168

Published : 31-01-2021Words: 1168

♡♡♡

✨💚HAPPY DOYOUNG DAY💚✨
(It's already 1st February in Korea so yee)