②③ Reconciling

It took Sungchan almost a week to go back to his normal, cheerful self, with Shotaro only. Otherwise he was acting all normal with the others just the day after he talked to Taeyong.

The others couldn't understand this change of behaviour as Sungchan and shotaro was always seen glued to each other.

But they did not ask any questions to any of the boys, not was it their problem and they did not want to be seen as nosy either.

Anyways.

After a week, when Sungchan decided to talk to Shotaro again, he approached the boy in their room when they were readying themselves to go to sleep after a long day of practice.

Unexpectedly seeing Sungchan approach him, Shotaro said a fuck to sleep, mentally. He just wanted to talk to the boy, and now that finally might happen, who needs sleep, what is sleep?

Sungchan stood in front of the boy, who was standing in front of their shared bedside table in between their beds. Shotaro looked at the taller questioningly, he did not want to talk first, he wanted Sungchan to initiate the talk.

But Sungchan then unexpectedly, cupped the boy's cheeks, making the boy form a pout by his lips.

Shotaro then scrunched his nose and squinted his eyes, which made him look funny and Sungchan barely controlled himself from bursting out in laughter.

Shotaro did promise to himself that he won't talk first but he broke it, as he asked, "Want to talk now finally?"

As his face was still squished in Sungchan's hand, he looked funnier as he talked and Sungchan then couldn't control himself anymore from giggling evilly.

Shotaro then made his face normal without the squished up cheeks, and he also smiled a little.

"So?" Shotaro asked again, as Sungchan was just staring at him for a long time now.

Sungchan then let go of the shorter's face and put his hands down. And Shotaro massaged his face muscles as he felt them ache a little.

"Sorry." Sungchan spoke.

"Nah it's fine, at least you finally talked to me." Shotaro said as he also put his own hands down.

"Uh.." Sungchan then stammered a little, looking away from Shotaro.

"It's fine, as long as you don't avoid me anymore." Shotaro spoke again.

"Right.. I kind of—" Sungchan started but Shotaro cut the boy off by saying, "It's fine, let's not talk about it right now, let's sleep now."

"Are you mad at me?" Sungchan asked.

"No way, I've been waiting to talk to you." Shotaro replied immediately.

"Ah fine... I'll talk I mean... I'll explain then another time then." Sungchan spoke.

Shotaro nodded with a smile and then cutely asked, "Cuddle tonight?"

Sungchan seemed to contemplate for a second, before nodding excitedly.

⭑⭑⭑

When they were sleeping, well when Sungchan was sleeping, Shotaro was still awake.

Earlier, he did not miss, how Sungchan's eyes flickered down to his lips even just for a second, his heart has skipped at the moment but he was glad Sungchan did not notice the sudden tenseness.

He too has wanted the same, of course, he couldn't just forget the night Sungchan unintentionally, 'talked to himself', confessing that. And he has also developed feelings for the taller boy.