⑳ Just a normal day I guess

Shotaro poked the boy's cheek, who was lying next to him, face to face.

"Wake up Bambi."

Sungchan didn't bother though, because he was still deeply asleep.

Shotaro pursed his lips and started tickling the boy, which did cause the taller to squirm and wake up half, as he groaned.

"Wake up now if you don't wanna be late to practice."

"5 more minutes." Sungchan sleepily said, tightening his hold around Shotaro's waist.

Shotaro huffed at that and started thinking how can he wake the boy up immediately cuz it was getting late, and they might not have the time to eat even breakfast.

"If you don't wake up now I'll.. I.. I'll.. kiss you." Shotaro thought it might warn the boy, but, nothing really happened.

On the other hand, Sungchan heard what Shotaro has just said, and took that as a literal joke, because he knew Shotaro wasn't serious.

But maybe Shotaro was ?

As Sungchan still didn't wake up, Shotaro again pursed his lips and then brought his face closer to Sungchan's and blew air on the boy's face.

Sungchan scrunched his face and lifted his left hand up to put it Shotaro's whole face and later pushed the boy's head backwards.

"I'm up I'm up. Don't do weird shits." Sungchan slowly opened his eyes and looked at the boy next to him, whose whole face was covered by his large hand.

Shotaro then held onto the boy's wrist and put it down on his waist again and looked at the boy blankly.

"I can't guarantee that I won't be doing weird shits again."

Sungchan sighed and then muttered, "Good morning to you too." And he sat up after that, rubbing his eyes in the process.

Shotaro hummed as a response and also sat up but leaned his body against the taller's arm.

"You're still sleepy." Sungchan said.

"No I'm not." Shotaro complained, he really wasn't, he just missed the warmth Sungchan was providing before he sat up.

Sungchan smiled only and then after 2 minutes, they both got up and got dressed after washing up.

When they entered the living room, no one, by that no one, Jisung and Chenle weren't there, so they kind of panicked at first.

"See we are late, they have already went ahead of us. If you only woke up earlier."

"Now it's my fault?"

Shotaro rolled his eyes, he won't be guilt tripped because Sungchan also knew he did wake up late.

"Come on, I don't wanna be more late, let's go, we'll grab something to eat from there." Shotaro said as he made his way to the door of their dorm and after putting his shoes on he made his way out.

Sungchan pouted at Shotaro's act. Plus he got upset as Shotaro did not wait for him and went by himself.

He then also walked up to their shoe rack and put on his own shoes and went out of their dorm, after locking the door behind him, he found Shotaro by the end of the hallway, near the vending machine.

He jogged up to the boy and Shotaro held out a packet of cookies in front of him.

"We can eat these on the way there!" Shotaro said.

Sungchan didn't know if he should still stay upset or hug the boy because he brought him food despite acting cold.

But he hesitantly took the packet muttering a thanks in the process and they both silently made their way to the practice building.