Truth or dare

(Unedited)

His cheeks turned even redder "I know look I am sorry it's just..."

"It's just what" I said turning back to look at him.

"It's just," he then came closer to me and pushed me back up against the wall "look I don't know how to be with you okay"

"No!" Was he serious, what the bloody hell does that mean! I let out a are you kidding me chuckle and said "No, not okay!"

He grabbed onto my waist again, and I turned my face to avoid eye contact with him in response. But he then grabbed my face lightly and turned it back so I had to look at him....

"Freedddddd" I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I did so.

With his hand still on my face, Fred's eyes darted from my eyes down to my lips. With his eyes still on my lips he said "look I am sorry love"

I almost forgave him then and there, but my stupid pride got in the way "Fred just please tell me what the hell you want"

He just stares into my eyes, I gave him alittle "well?!"  look, before I heard someone call my name and I ran back into the circle.

"Look love I am going to have fun and enjoy myself when you get your shit together call me." I said mocking the fact Fred had called me "love" and shoving him off me as I made my way back to the circle.

I made my way back to the circle and joined the others...

"I am getting bored of seven minutes in heaven, how about we play.... truth or dare....with Veritaserum."

How did you get your hands on bloody Veritaserum?!" George asked

"I have my ways" she said shooting Fred a wink.

"So...who's in?"

"I don't know Angie..." Fred said to her, but looking at me.

"Come on Freddie" she said nudging him, which I rolled my eyes in response to.

"Who's in guys!?" She shouted to the people at the party could hear. she didn't scooted closer to me and said "what about you third year or are you too scared"

"No Angie I'm in" I said mocking her nickname.

I'm in (Aurora)
I'm in (will)
I'm in (George)
I'm in (Cedric)

"What about the other 3rd year" asked Angelina

In that moment we all looked up at Draco.

"I am not going to play this bloody ridiculous game" Draco scoffed, learning up against the wall.

"Aww are you scared" Angelina said in a mocking tone.

"No I am a malfoy I am not scared of filthy mudbloods like yourselfs, oh and I know I am going to get dared to kiss one of the hideous girls in this room or something" he said looking at me.