Library Fiasco

Fred's Pov

The coast was clear. She was giggling like crazy, it was adorable. Bloody hell she was great, she could take a joke, and wasn't super serious like the other girls I know. She just kept giggling, god she was perfect.

"Did you see her fac-" she said, but I cut her off by getting closer to her, causing her to back up further into the wall. I looked into her eyes then down at her lips.

I couldn't, I can't it's not like that with us.

Bloody hell fred stop lying to yourself

"Screw it" I said, as I leaned in and kissed her, she seemed in shock.

What have I done

She then did the one thing I would never expect, she kissed me back...

I moved my hands from where they were resting on the wall, down to her waist, pulling her closer to me. She was perfect, her lips tasted so sweet, despite her slightly sour personality. She got on her tip toes to keep kissing me, it was adorable. I couldn't help but smile, but then I realized...

What am I doing, she's your friend, she's you bloody brothers age, I wasn't going to let myself do this! Oh hell

I quickly pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes, her gorgeous e/c eyes.

Lynn's Pov

He broke our kiss and looked into my eyes, before quickly dropping his hands from my waist and running of, looking flustered.

I just kissed Fred bloody Weasley.

Time Skip

It had been two days since my encounter with Fred, and I hadn't spoken with him since. If I ever do see him it's only for a second before he's gone. For for the last two nights Ive hardly been able to sleep, I will just stay awake replaying this kiss, even thinking about the kiss gave me butterflies, but I also wondered why he was avoiding me, but honestly I tried not to dwell on it to much, as for I was avoiding him as well.

I had a free period so I decided to head down to the library. I knew I needed to check out some books, as did Luna, so I thought I would pick them up for her.

I headed over to the Herbology section, which was located near the back of the library, pretty much out of site, this part of the library has always creeped me out, anybody could just sneak up on you.

I got on my tip toes trying to grab a book, but then I felt somebody behind me. I turned about and slapped them, thinking that I was going to die.

But when I turned around to see who it was, my eyes met with a certain ginger.

"Ouch!!"

"Oh Fred it's just you" I said, and I slapped him across the face again.

"Bloody hell was that for?!?"

"What kind of arse kisses a girl DOESNT SAY A WORD, then scares her half to death?!?"

"Lower your voice" he whisper shouted

"God Fredrick Weasley you are bloody ridiculous" I said trying to leave, but my back was to the bookshelf, and Fred was not moving

"I said be quiet" he said putting a finger to my lip

I looked behind him and saw a figure, a blonde Slytherin figure.

"Oh look who it is, Weaslebee!" It was Draco bloody Malfoy

"Couldn't find a girl your own age so you had to get this filthy exuse for one instead" Malfoy said with a chuckle

Fred looked at me, and turned around to Draco "Malfoy, you may be the 'big strong bully' in your year, but I am twice your size so watch your mouth" Fred said looking down at Draco, and Draco ran off like his life depended on it.

Fred walked back to me, came up very close to me, and reached up over my head to grab the book I was trying to reach earlier. Fred then looked down at the book.

"Herbology? I hadn't realized you had a new found love of plants" he said smiling

"Oh shut it" I said grabbing the book from his hand, but doing this only closed the space between us.

Fred looked into my eyes, and down at my lips...

"Look Lynn we need to talk..."

___________________________________
Thank you so much for 4k reads!!!! I tried doing a Fred Pov, Let me know what you think!! Remember to vote!!