Unfortunate events

I pulled of my jacket and started to take off my dress straps until I heard someone open the door... I turned around and saw...*sigh* Malfoy

"MALFOY! ...What the helllll" I said, pulling the straps of my dress back on.

"Listen Lync-" malfoy started until he noticed I was changing, his cheeks were lightly glowing red. Then he just stood there.

"Get out" I said, hand gesturing for him to leave, but he still just stood there "go, go...bye now!" I said attempting to push him out the door, but he was to strong.

"Good god Malfoy! At least turn around" I said annoyed

"You dressed" Malfoy said, looking up from his shoes. I gave him a death glare "bloody hell do I need to turn around for!?!?" He said

"Well?...." I questioned, he gave me a confused look

"What.the.hell.do.you.want.Draco" I asked, he smirked, why was she so cocky...

"Your right Lynch, I did come in here for a reason, to tell you and your FILTHY Mudblood friends to stay out of my way this the year" he spat with a smirk

"Oh and Lynch, one more thing" he said walking closer to me, he leant down and whispered in my ear, my heart rate sped up as he did so "DONT call me Draco" with that he walked out, looking me up and down as he left, a smirk playing on his lips.

Oh.my.god

I hadn't even realized I had called him Draco! I DID NOT mean to call him Draco! God I must have just heard dumb or dumber call him that in the train so it was planted in my brain, yes that must have been what it is....I....I am sure of it....

I walked back to the compartment and stat with Luna, my cheeks still red.

"What took you so long...." Luna looked up from her magazine, and noticed how flustered I looked "Are you alrigh-"

I interrupted her "Yup I'm fine! There was just a...a long line at the changing rooms"

"Oh well...alright" she replied clearly suspicious

I took a seat down across from her, and looked out the window, the events from before replaying in my mind.

Time skip

A few hour later we arrived at Hogwarts.

___________________________________

A/n Hey guys! I know this chapter was pretty short, I promise to make the next one longer! Let me know what you guys think so far! Remember to vote!