Potions Problems

It was the morning after the strange events with Fred when I was rudely awoken by Luna.

"Psst, Lynn your going to be late" Luna said, sitting on my bed lightly shaking my arm.

I growled at her and stretched, laying my head back down on my pillow, still not fully awake.

"Come on Lynn" Luna said, lightly tugging my arm, trying to get me to get up.

I groaned, sat up and faced Luna, and she her an annoyed "well what?!?" look

"You can't be late for the first potions class, Snape would go mad" Luna said

BLOODY HELL! I had forgotten about potions, I was not excited to say the least. Not only did I have to put up with Snape, this class was with Slytherins, so of course they would have the upper hand.

I ran to the mirror, I had no time to do my hair so I left it down. I put some blush on my cheeks, and put on a reddish lip gloss and ran out the door with my tie in my mouth, hopping, trying to put on my shoes.

I got to the door of the Potions classroom, with Luna standing behind me admiring her surroundings.

I adjusted my uniform and opened to door. To my luck, we are not the last ones to arrive. I was going to find a spot for me and Luna, but just as I sat down Snape started talking.

"Everyone up, and out of your seats" Snape proclaimed

I gave Luna a confused look, and as I looked around, I noticed everyone looked just as confused as me.

"This year, I will be assigning your seats.

We all had annoyed looks on our faces, which to a total surprise Snape didn't care about.

"When I call your name, you will seated with your partner" Snape said in his monochrome voice

"Ms Chang and Mr Zabaini"

"Ms Lovegood and Ms Parkerson

Poor Luna

Snape kept drowning on, and I lost focus, until I heard my name...

"Ms Lynch..."

My heart dropped, who was he gonna say, well, everyone I really hated had partners already, well except for...

"and Mr Malfoy"

You have got to be kidding me

I hesitantly took my seat beside Draco

Draco rolled his eyes in disgust at me

"God Malfoy! Don't act like I want to be here either, no offense but I'm not exactly president of the Draco fanclub" I said annoyed

He mearly scoffed in return

Most the class was just spent with Snape explaining the rules of his class, and I will you a short recap

-no fun

Before I know it class was over, and Draco pushed passed me to leave.

And as I left, standing there leaning on a wall outside the potions classroom was Fred...

___________________________________

Hello guys! I am sorry for all the short chapters, but I will be updating again tomorrow!! What did you think? Remember to vote!!