Spin the bottle

Unedited!!! This is one part to the spin the bottle thing, the rest will be updated tomorrow because I want to know what you guys think before I post all!!!

I took a seat in the circle and made eye contact with a jealous looking Fred...

There was a lingering silence across the room for a few seconds until a 6th year girl ( Aurora, the nicest of Angelinas friends) spoke up.

"...So! Here is how the game works," she said getting up and standing in the middle of the circle, and grabbing an almost empty bottle of butter beer. She then finished it off and putting it in the middle. "when it's your turn you spin the bottle, whomever it lands on in the circle you have to go into the potions closet with for 7 minutes"

"..and," Angelina started, standing up as well. She looked me directly in the eye as she said "you must kiss the person you get no matter what."

"...so," Aurora said putting the bottle down and taking a look around the room "let's start! Who's first?"

"I'll go" Will said with a sigh.

"Okay" Aurora said blushing as she sat down.

Everyone knew Aurora and Will have a thing, there not dating but they mine as well, all they do is blush and smile at each other all day.

Will then grabbed the bottle and slowly spun it, everyone was now anxiously watching  the bottle spin around the circle of teens.

Us in the circle consisted of me, Fred, George, Angelina, Aurora, Draco, Will, Cedric, Lee, and a few of Angelina's friends, and Wills friends that I didn't recognize. Every every few minutes a couple of new people would join the circle.

The bottle stopped and we all looked up to see who it had landed on, it had landed on Aurora, they pain of teens both turned bright red in response.

Aurora smiled as she said "Angelina would you leading this while I'm gone."

"Of course" she said with a giggle then turning her gaze to me.

The pair walked off into the closet, and as they did so, a bunch of people joined us.

All of us in the circle sort of just waited in silence for someone to say something.

"...well," Angelina said clearing the silence " since Aurora here did leave me in charge of this, I guess I should pick who goes next."

Oh no.

"Howwww aboutttt...." Angelina said looking around the circle "you" she smirked as she looked at me.

"I- umm" I started

"Oh come on, don't tell me you're scared 3rd year" She said with a chuckle causing all of her friends to laugh along with her.

Fred (who was seated biside her) quietly said "look Angie....I don't know if that's such a good idea.."

"Nonsense" she said enthusiastically.

"You know what," I said looking at Fred then back at Angelina "I will go, thanks Angie" I said sarcastically, mocking what friend had called her.

I then grabbed to bottle angled it, and hesitantly spun it, my heart sped up as I watch the bottle move from person to person. I could also see Fred was just as interested as I was in where it was going to land.

My eyes moved between Fred and the bottle, and I watched and it slowly had its last spin, and when I looked up to see who it had landed on, my eyes met a pair of bright blue ones, that were slightly covered by white bangs.