So...spill

UNEDITED SHORT CHAPTER

I REPEAT UNEDITED U WILL SEE MISTAKES LIKE A SH!T TON.

"dear god lynn i'm not going to kiss you. come here." he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

I pulled my face back and looked him in the eyes, his minty breathe fanned my face. I looked down at his lips and he rolls his eyes before grabbing me and pulling me in. The kiss was light and delicate. This was not was I was expecting from draco bloody malfoy. Suddenly I feel draco shift and he moves closer to me. I feel his hand come up to cup my face. his hand trails down to the back of my neck as he deepens the kiss. He pulls me closer than I already was which i thought was impossible

I break the kiss for air and lock eyes with him. He has that famous draco malfoy smirk plastered onto his face, suddenly I remembered where we were.

Shit

I pull away from his face a little and look around the room. Fred's in awe with his jaw dropped while Angelina is trying to hide a smile.

"bitch" i though to myself.

I look around the rest of the room and everyone's just staring at us, wide eyed, mouth dropped opened. I look back at draco and he drops his hand from my neck.

I clear my throat, and feel the spot of my neck where his hand was located only moments ago.

"Now that that's over, will truth or dare?" angelina says clearing her throat.

I slowly walk back over to my seat, and as I do so I can feel Fred's eyes piercing into me. Not to mention Draco, who's usually Rather pale complexion was bright red.

Fred then slowly got up and looked at me, he looked at me like I had just stepped on his heart. Little did she know she had. Fred then nodded at a few of his friends and walked out of the room, leaving only a scent of cinnamon in his now empty seat.

After a few moments of silence Aurora got up and started to walk away before she turned around.

"Lynn I'm gonna go to the lavatory do you wanna come" she said putting her hand out for me.

"no no I'm good really-" before walked over to behind me, put her arms and said "no I really think you should come with me" as she pulled me up.

"What the hell" I sis as she dragged me by the arm into the girls lavatory.

"Yeah, 'what the hell' is right!!!" Aurora said dropping my arm.

"what are you talking about" I said knowing fully what she was talking about.

"The ginger and the platinum blonde have been staring at you all night like you're some piece of meat in there rabbit arse animals" Aurora said

"I have no clue what you're talking about" I said back looking down at the floor and crossing my arms in my chest.

"Wait...you like like it don't you!?!?! You like all the attention!"

"look I repeat I have no clue what you're talking about!" I said slightly raising my voice

"lies" she said in a mocking tone

"look you seemed really nice you did but then you got it all involved in my personal life, you and your friends (I said emphasizing friends as Angelina) seem to really think I'm a child! ACTUALLY It seems to be one of your main conversation topics baguette you all seem so obsessed with my love life including a guy who didn't even know who's in my year!!! I mean good lord, at least Fred is in your year, so you guys have a somewhat excuse for caring but you gits don't even bloody know Draco"

"Fine you don't have to tell me anything" Aurora said, but she kept her whole smug smile the whole time I was yelling at her.

"I won't... no offense.....but I don't me on my deepest darkest secrets and everything I say to you to be reported right back to Angelina"

"THATS what you're worried about? well good Lord don't be Angelina can be a total and utter pain!!! I won't say a word back to her I'm not, unlike her,a gossip." She said

She then walk closer to me, before saying....

"So....spill."

__________________________________

Let's play a game! How long will it take the Author for the ADHD to update!!!! Answer: MONTHS!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so sorry for taking so long!!!!!! I'm not even going to make excuses because there's no excuse!!!!!!! This is a very very short chapter but I wanted to get at least some thing updated!!!!! Also... THANK U SO MUCH FOR 40K READS HOLY MOLY I REMEMBER TALKING TO MY FRIEND KATE ABOUT HITTING 100 READS AND NOW THIS I CANT THANK U GUYS ENOUGH