Lies

I looked trough the window only to see that she was with Malfoy...

There she was, alone with the guy she claimed to hate.

Why was I even bloody surprised?

I made my way back up the stairs where I saw Angelina again.

"How did it go, did you find her?" She asked

"Yup" I replied with traces of anger filling my tone.

"Wait...what happen-"

"She ran off to that Malfoy kid" I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Oh" she said

"Look, I have to go, I'll talk to you later" I said

"Wait" She replied grabbing my arm.

"Yes?" I asked

"What if...you didn't deny it" she said

"What"

"You know, she doesn't have to know that nothing happened between us" She said

"Angelina..." I replied hesitantly

"Look she was clearly ready to cheat on you just as soon as a problem came along. I mean....why else would she go straight to Malfoy." She said

"I-" I replied

"Fred" she said with a sigh "do you truly think she would run to Draco Malfoy if she just wanted someone to console her. It seems to me she wanted more than just a hug"

"What do you mean..." I asked.

"I mean-did it look like something would have happened after you left"  She said hesitantly.

"No...she wouldn't" I said.

"Look, I don't know her so I can't say, it's up to you. But-wasn't she the girl that was caught in a closet with Malfoy earlier this year."

"Yes but-" she cut me off.

"Look, you decide, but if I were you I wouldn't let some mear little third year walk all over me.

Lynn's Pov

"Oh..." Draco said scooting down next to me, it seemed like he was trying his best to sound sympathetic.

Draco and I now both had our backs to the door.

"Yeah" I said

We sat in silence for a few minutes, until I heard someone at the window, but when I moved my head to look, there was no one there.

"Weasels an arse you know" he said

"No, he really isn't" I said "that's what makes this so strange" I hit my head on the door and cupped my face in my hands.

"You basically just said you saw him cheating on you with Angelina." He said with a scoff.

"Look I don't know what I saw." I said with a sigh "and besides, it's not like we're together or anything so it shouldn't even matter"

Draco turned his head slightly so he was facing me. "Well, tell me exactly what you saw" he said "your probably just delusional, I wouldn't be surprised if you were."

"Wow, thanks" I said with a chuckle and a smile. I faced the floor and started to play with my fingers. "I sawww him on top of Angelina with his arms by her sides, laughing."

"Oh..wow" he said "What were go guys just hanging out and then he randomly went to Angelina"

"Not exactly..." I replied

"He said He's SUPPOSED to like me and that's the problem." I said acting out what Fred said.

"Well he's really genius" he said with a laugh

"Oh shut up" I said laughing

"No really he should be top of the class" he said with a chuckle.

"Look I have to go, I don't wanna be caught dead with a pathetic Mudblood" he said with a scoff.

Merlin this his man and his mood swings

Time Skip

It had been two hours since the strange events unfolded, and I couldn't help but keep replying them in my mind.

What happened between him Angelina?

I tried to stop thinking about whatever happened between him and Angelina but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was making my way to go meet Luna when I saw him...

He was leaning against a stone wall with Lee right next to him, though when Lee saw me, he quickly scurried away.

I took a deep breath and made my way up to him, thought I had not a clue in the world what I was going to say.

Bloody hell would I say!? Hey, how's it hanging, did you snog Angelina?! Or what's happening I was wondering how life's been since I caught you on top of the girl who likes you?!!

I took another deep breath to clear my mind and slowly kept walking.

I was now close to him and I stopped in my tracks.

What the bloody hell am I doing?! Oh who cares.

I went up to Fred, though I was no longer walking slow. No, now I was quickly and angrily walking.

His back was still against the wall, he must of heard me because he turned his head and when he saw me his expression dropped, I could see nervousness fill his eyes.

"Fred" I breathed

"Oh, Lynn.." he said greeting me, clearing his throat.

"Look-" I started but he cut me off.

"I really gotta go" he said now seeming to be trying to have this cool guy type of attitude, though traces of anger seemed to be in his tone.

I grabbed his arm "how the bloody hell can you be mad at me!?"

"Just go ask Malfoy, I sure he would love to cheer you up " he said

"What in Merlins name are you talking about?"I asked.

He scoffed in response

He looked as if he was going to say something but I spoke before he could.

"Look that doesn't matter anyway." I said

"Yes, it does you can't deny something happened between you and him!" He said

"WHAT!? How DARE you assume something happened or be mad at me when I SAW YOU ON TOP OF ANGELINA!"

He looked slightly shocked by my words, but also even more nervous then before.

"Something happened between you two, didn't it?" I asked, my heart hurting as I did so.

His expression dropped.

"So your not even gonna deny it? I asked

He only looked down at his shoes in response.

"Wow" I breathed as my heart broke into a million pieces.

__________________________________
I am not gonna use all caps because it was kind of an intense scene and I don't wanna be to loud... but I hoped you like it so far!

Remember to vote!