The party

(Unedited)

"Oh yeah," I said walking closer to him "and don't lie this time"

"What are you talking about Lynch?" He asked

"You know what I am-" I saw a boy, but not just any boy, it was Will. He gestured for Fred to come over to him and Fred cut me off in response.

"Look Lynch hold that thought I have to go" Fred said slipping passed me.

"Fred Weasley don't you dare-"

"Later Lynch" will called waving to me with a smirk.

"Where are you guys going?" I called back

"The party" Will called with a smile, and I saw Fred hit his arm in response, I saw him shrug and mouth "what" to Fred as they slowly became further away from me.

Once they were out of sight I ran back down the hill to the spot I had left Angelina and her little group of friends, and big surprise they were still there whispering to each other.

"Hey girls" I said forcing a grin which came out looking more sarcastic than I had hoped.

I heard a couple of them whisper "it's her!" and "how dare she"

I mentally rolled my eyes as I asked "Is there a party tonight?"

"YEAH!" One of the nice ones replied with excitement filling her tone.

"It's in the Gryffindor common room" another added looking at her nails.

Angelina hit the nice one on the arm and said "Yes, there is but it's sort of a 5th and 6th year thing, aww to bad you can't come" she said sarcastically.

"I think you can make an exception for me" I said in a higher pitched voice with a fake smile.

"And why would I do that" Angelina said taking a step closer to me.

"Because," I said taking a step closer to her "I think you would hate if everyone found out you lied about kissing my boyf- Fred Weasley"

Her eyes widened and her cheeks got red.

"Fine!" She spat "but don't you dare expect to be invited again"

"Rodger that" I said sarcastically, winking at the group of girls as I walked away.

I made my way back up the hill, through the corridor, up the stairs to the Ravenclaw commroom passing a group of girls calling "Lynn?!" as I ran up to my dorm and slammed the door.

Luna was laying on her bed, with her head at the foot of the bed, and her legs bent swinging he feet by the pillow, reading Quibbler magazine. When she heard the door slam she jumped slightly out her magazine down, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What-" she started but I cut her off.

"I have 20 minutes to form a plan and look like a model," I said frantically going through my drawers but turning around to add "I need you help, are you in?"

"I am in!" She said sweetly smiling at me.

I smiled back but was quickly distracted when are group of girls barged into our door.

"Well....hello?" I said to the group of squealing girls.

"Is it true?!" One of the girls who appeared to be Cho asked.

"Is what true?" I responded.

"Yes, there are so many things that could be true." Luna said with a giggle.