SunStar

"Look Lynn, we need to talk..."

My heart stopped, I knew exactly what he was going to say Look Lynn, your to young for me, we can't do this, we're better off as just friends. But I also knew it was absolute crap! HE kissed ME, not the other way around.

"Uhh sure" I said with a smile "What's up?"

"What's up?!" Fred said "Look Lynn we kissed" he said lowering his voice.

"I am well aware Fred" I said grabbing my book and walking to a different isle.

"What and you have nothing to say?!" Fred said following me.

"You know what Fred, why don't you tell me what YOU have to say, after all your the one who kissed me" I said

Fred's expression dropped, he looked almost embarrassed.

"Look Lynn it was-" Fred started, but I cut him off

"A mistake? Its was wrong?! You wish you hadn't done it?! Look Fred I don't wanna hear it-" but this time I was cut of by Fred getting closer to me.

"See Lynn, that's where your wrong, I want to regret it, I really do" Fred said walking closer to me, so I backed up in response. With every step Fred took towards me I took one back.

"But every single time I think about kissing you I just want to do it again, but I should regret I should say it's wrong...right...

Fred took one more step towards me causing my back to hit the book shelf.

"Right..." I said looking down at his lips

"MR WEASLEY! MS LYNCH The library is closed!!!" It was Irma Pince (the librarian)

"Sorry!" We said in unison

Fred then looked down at me, rolled his eyes, let pout a 'this is unbelievable' type sigh and started walking away.

I went against my better judgment and followed him out the door.

"Fred!" I called

At first I thought he may not have heard me, but he sighed indicating he did.

"Fred!" I said grabbing onto his arm.

Fred then pushed my arm down and let out a sigh, he turned around, grabbed my face and roughly kissed me...

At first I didn't move because I was in shock, but then I kissed him back. He moved one of his hands from my face, down to my waist and backed me up into a stone wall. Butterflies were rising in my stomach, my heart racing.

Fred then pulled away, looked at me and let out a quiet 'this is ridiculous' chuckle before letting go of me and running off, leaving me alone in the cold, empty hall.

I had kissed Fred Weasley once again

Time Skip

I woke up the next morning in shock, what the bloody hell happened, I kissed Fred again, after telling myself not to, and he ran off. HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO RUN OFF! He kissed me, not once have I kissed him, NO both times he kissed me so why did he keep acting like this. What was his problem?!

I decided I am not going to let him get the best of me, no, he doesn't effect me at all.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to the mirror, I put my hair in a half up half down look. I pulled some strands of hair out from the front to help shape my face, and sprayed my vanilla perfume on.

For makeup I put on some rosy blush and a rose lip gloss.

Now all I had to do was pick an outfit, as for I didn't have any classes until 3.

I put on my oversized Ravenclaw sweatshirt with a white polo underneath it, and my jeans that I got at a muggle store.

I made my way out the door and headed downstairs where I met up with Luna. She was wearing a blue overall dress, with a white mock-turtleneck under it. She also had on her necklace that she says "keeps away the nargles" However she appear to be holding a plant, a rather small plant.

I walked over to her, and she handed me the plant.

"It's for you! Neville as I grew a bunch and we wanted you to have one" Luna said with a smile

"Thank you!" What...is it exactly?" I said

"Well Neville an I made it, so there is not really name but I like to call it 'Sunstar'" Luna said "It grows when the stars are perfectly aligned, but it needs sun to work"

"Work?" I asked

"Oh yes! It can take anything like light, or emotion and move it onto a different sorce. For example if you saw something happy, the plant will suck up some of the happiness and can put that happiness on someone who's sad."

"Woah!" I said "how did you guys do that" I asked, moving my gaze from the plant to Luna.

"It was an accident really, we were just messing around and the seeds must have mixed."

"Messing around?" I said with a wink

Lunas eyes widened and she bushed slightly.

Time Skip

Luna and I headed down to the great hall for breakfast. I sat across form Luna in the middle of the table, but I couldn't help my eyes from wandering over to the Gryfindor table. But to my surprise I only saw one twin, George. I looked around for Fred, but he was nowhere to be seen. Well, that was until I looked outside the entrance to the great hall and saw him...

He looked at me and nodded his head, as if telling me to meet him. So I went against my better judgment and got up, and walked over to meet the redhead prankster...

___________________________________
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! Let me k ow what you guys think!!

Remember to vote!!