The Train

"Goodbyeeee mum" I said to my mother who was crushing me in a hug

"Okay, okay" my mother said. She gave me a big kiss on the forehead, and wiped her tears away.

"Are you crying mum" I said with a chuckle, my eyes were watering slightly, but not enough to cry. Two boys noticed and started laughing, but I gave them a death glare which shut them up.

"I best be off" I said giving my mother and father small hugs

"You better write every day" my mother said hugging me

"Muummm" I replied annoyed

With that I blew them a kiss while on the steps of the train. I took a deep breath and stepped onto the train.

As I stepped on the train, I saw witches and wizards of all ages, practicing spells and eating sweets THAT FLEW OUT OF THERE HANDS. Not only that the train was beautiful.

"Woah" I whispered to myself

I walked around trying to find a seat, it seemed like all these kids already knew each other. As I was trying to find a seat, my eyes fell on platinum boy, who seemed to be accompanied by...ahhh the laughers, why am I not surprised. They noticed me looking at them, and they all gave me death stares, so I gave them an annoyed smirk in return.

My eyes came across a redhead boy I recognized, Ron I believe, he was accompanied by a boy with glasses, and a puffy haired girl sat across from them.

My eyes landed on a blond girl who was wearing silly glasses, she did not seem to be accompanied by anyone, I quickly walked over to her, I leaned on the glass door frame, and she looked up from her paper and smiled. She didn't say anything so I did.

"Can I sit here" I asked

She nodded, smiled and looked back down at her paper.

Right as I sat down she said "Muggle beliefs astonish me, I am Luna, Luna Lovegood"

"Hello, I am Lynn, Lynn Lynch" I replied.

She smiled

"What about Muggle beliefs" I asked

"Well they all think magic is fake, but that a couple strands of fabric can keep the demons of the night away" she said with a giggle.

I giggled "what else does it say in there"

She hand gestured for me to sit next to her, so I did

"You know, I have lived in the Muggle world my whole life" I said

"I didn't know you were Muggle born" she said with a smile

"Oh I am not, I am a halfblood" I replied with a giggle. She looked confused

Time Skip

We are boarding boats, to get to the castle. In my boat was Luna and a boy named Dean. Platinum Boy was in a boat with dumb and dumber, and they kept trying to bump into us, so we splashed them and they left.

We got closer to the castle, and when I saw it my heart stoped, it was unreal, the castle was humongous and the light of the moon reflected on it made it glitter. It was breathtaking. I couldn't believe it was a school, my school.

___________________________________

A/N
Hello! I know this chapter was a little short, that is because I wanted to make this and the sorting hat two separate chapters.
Remember to vote!:)