3rd year

It was now the start of summer going into my third year at Hogwarts, nothing much happened in my second year, Malfoy was annoying, but he was hardly in any classes with me, so I did not have to deal with him or see his annoying face to much. Fred and George grew a lot! But I didn't get to see them much either, for they are not in my year, and their free times was spent pulling pranks, and going to detention for pulling those pranks. Luna and I are still good friends, but she hangs out with Ginny, Ron's little sister, a lot.

Time skip

I woke up annoyed and wanting to go back to sleep, as I do every morning, that was until I realized what day it was...I AM GOING BACK TO HOGWARTS!

I examined myself in the mirror. I look a little different then I did last year, I am taller now, and have slightly more of an hourglass figure, with wider hips. I cut my hair, it is now goes down to middle of my chest. My face is thinner, and slightly more defined. I now had more of a feminine figure overall. I decided it was time to get dressed, I threw on a blue cotton mini dress, with a black zip up sweatshirt unzipped over it, and put on my black high top converse, with Ravenclaw socks. I put my hair in a half up half down look, and I left a few stands of hair in the front to shape my face. As for makeup, I put on rosy blush, mascara, and a light red lipgloss.

"Lynn hurry up, you gonna to be late!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs.

I looked as myself in the mirror one last time, shrugged, and ran down stairs. I grabbed a red apple from a bowl, tossed it in my hand, and took a bite while running out the door.

My mother and father we're giving me annoyed looks. "Sorrrryyyy" I said with a sigh.

My parents took me to Diagon Ally, where I met up with Luna.

Before I knew it they were dropping us off at the train station. I saw the Weasley family, and I caught a glimpse of Fred and George, they looked very grown. I ran over to say hello, and Fred's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Hello Mrs Weasley" I said with a smile.

"Oh hello dear!" she said giving me a hug "My haven't you grown, Fred dear look how much she's grown" Mrs Weasley said. Fred's eyes widened as as she asked this, as did mine.

"Yes, *clears throat* she's grown...uhh you've grown a lot Lynn" Fred said avoiding eye contact with me. I felt my cheeks go red. He looked up from his shoes and made eye contact with me but broke it fast by him looking away. With that George came over.

"Fred you look bright red...what happened here" George then looked at me and then back at Fred, and nudged him, and Fred hit him in the chest, clearly embarrassed.

I hated awkward situations, so when I felt Fred looking at me, I smiled and whisper "take a picture it will last longer" and winked. George was trying his hardest not to laugh. I chuckled as I walked away, but when I looked back Fred winked at me.

I got on the train, and sat with Luna, we were talking about our summers, when I saw a familiar blonde boy walk by...uhggg Draco. A part of me hoped that he had unexpectedly moved far away, and transferred to a different wizarding school. I stopped my own train of thought when I noticed how different he looked this year, he was taller, slimmer and his hair that was usually slicked back with a bottle of hair gel now fell in front of his deep silver eyes. His jaw line was harsher as well.

He clearly noticed me examining him because he looked at me in disgust and spat "take a picture Lynch, It'll last longer"

That was my line.

I rolled my eyes in response to his conceded comment.

After another 20 minutes of chatting with Luna on the train, I decided it was time to get changed into my robe.

I walked to the girls changing rooms, closed the door, and started taking off my clothes, well that was until a certain blonde boy opened the door...