Cant get caught

We had been in the closet for five minutes yet it had already felt like five hours, Fred was sitting on the floor, bouncing a ball to himself. And I was leaning on the was on the other side facing his direction.

I let my Curiosity get the better of me and asked

"Why do you care"

Fred looked up, confusion plastered on his face

"About me and Draco, why do you care?" I asked

"Not this again" Fred replied

"You never really answered"

"Yes I did" he mumbled

"No...besides saying that I am to young to be in closets you really didn't"

"I didn't say you were to young to be in closets" he said with a slight chuckle

"Yes, yes you did" I said laughing "you said no boys, no closets no fun"

Fred rolled his eyes with slight humor and said

"I just..."

"You just..." I asked trying to get him to finish speaking.

Fred then stood up and came over to me, I quickly stood up straight and cleared my throat, Fred was standing so close in front of me, we were practically touching.

"I just don't want you two together" Fred said, leaning closrer to me, his hair dangling infront of his eyes as he looked down at me.

God he was gorgeous

"But-" I was almost incapable of speaking, we were so close, the butterflies in my stomach were uncontrollable. "But-why" i said with my heart pounding out of my chest, breathing heavy, hardly being able to get the words out.

"Because..." Fred said breathing heavy, I could feel his heart beat, I looked into his eyes, and saw his eyes dart down to my lips. I looked up at him and he slowly leaned in, my heart was breathing a thousand miles a minute, as the butterfly's in my stomach flew around.

We were lightly pressed against each other, our lips so close I could feel his breath trickle on my face.

He moved his way in and...

"MRS LYNCH, MR WEASLEY WHAT ON EARTH HAVE TOU DONE TO THE CLASSROOM!"

Crap McGonagall

Me and Fred looked at each other and in unison said

"Run!"

And with that we ran out of the classroom, laughing uncontrollably Fred was in-front of me, while running I dropped Fred's wand I had to quickly pick it up, causing me to fall further behind. Fred noticed, quickly turned around and grabbed my hand pulling me up from the floor and pulling me into a secluded area. And slammed me against a wall. Still Laughing uncontrollably, until we heard footsteps.

Fred then put his finger over his lips, signaling me to be quiet, as he watched Mcgonagal pass by a near hall, not seeing us.

I then let out a breath I was holding in and said "bloody hell! Do you see her fac-"

I was cut off by Fred getting closer, causing me to go back further in the wall, all I saw was Fred eyes dart down from my eyes to my lips.

Fred looked back up to my eyes and said "screw it"

Fred then smashed his lips against my own. My heart felt like it stopped, but yet it was beating faster then ever. He kissed me as if he had been waiting to do it forever. Fire works went off in my stomach as Fred moved his hands from the wall down to my waist. He tightly pulled me closer to him by my the waist making the butterflies in my stomach even stronger. I got on my tip toes and arched my back to come up closer to Fred height. I started to fell Fred smile into the kiss, but just as he did so, he quickly pulled away, he looked so flustered, his cheeks bright red, and so were mine.

I JUST KISSED FRED BLOODY WEASLEY

__________________________________
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 3K READS!!! I know this is short chapter but I hope you liked it! You wanted a kiss and when you ask you shall receive😌🤚 lmk if I messed up grammatically. I am thinking of doing a Fred's POV lmk if you guys would like that!

⭐️Remember To Vote⭐️