Protective or Jealous

When Draco noticed his hands were on my waist he froze, but to my surprise he didn't move his hand right away, for a few seconds he left them there, making me get an odd fluttering feeling in my stomach. But it was short lived, as he quickly moved his hand and stormed out of the Potions closet.

What.was.that

I was planning on spending the rest of class in silence not talking to, or looking at Draco, but of course we had to finish the assignment.

"Do you have the eye of dragon" Draco asked, not looking up from what he was doing.

"Oh...um no I left it in the...closet" I said awkwardly

His eyes widened then he rolled them in annoyance. I don't know what he was so mad for, the only reason I left it in the closet was because of him, If he hadn't confused me with the whole hand on my waist thing I WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT IT THERE IN THE BLOODY FIRST PLACE!

I sighed "I'll go get it"

"No, you'll probably just bloody forget it again" Malfoy said as he walked to the potions closet.

After Malfoy came back we just continued our work, but every once and awhile I felt Dracos eyes on me, my gut was telling me to ignore it, but I went against my better judgment and looked at him, but as soon as we made eye contact Snape announced

"Class Dismissed" causing us to break away from our short lived eye contact. Draco quickly grabbed his books and ran out, bumping past me on the way.

Time skip

It was time to head down to the Great Hall for lunch. I was walking alone today because Luna was busy talking to Neville about Herbology

I was making my way down the stairs when I felt someone behind me...

My heart sank, I quickly grabbed my wand from my boot and turned around, ready to attack, only to realize it was just Fred.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in, sighed and said "My gosh Fred! You scared Me!" I giggled

Fred looked upset "hey-" I started to say, worry filling my tone, but I was cut off by Fred grabbing my wrist and pulling me into an empty hall.

"Hey-hey what's going on?!" I said as he was pulling me.

We were now alone in the secluded hall.

"Yeah, what is going on" Fred said

"Well, you brought me here so you tell me-" I started to say with slight humor in my tone, but I was cut off by Fred.

"Don't act bloody clueless" Fred said with any annoyed chuckle. But for once there was no humor in his tone.

"Look..I really don't know what your talking about" I said, but it was slightly hard to focus with his hand still fixed around my wrist.

"What were you doing canoodling with that malfoy kid in a closet!?" He said with his voice lowered

How-how did he even know about that

"I can assure you we weren't "canoodling"" I said with a laugh, over exaggerating the word canoodling

"Look this isn't funny okay! You shouldn't be alone with that guy, especially not in closets" he said with and annoyed yet angry sigh.