A boy in the girls dormitories

I slowly walked over to Fred, who was leaning on the doorframe of the Great hall, talking to a group of his friends. He looked over and as soon as he saw me he instantly stiffened, stood up straight and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Fred" I said as a greeting

"Hey" Fred said, giving his friends a look telling them to go away. "Can I talk to you..in private?"

"No" I said

"No?" Fred asked with confusion filling his eyes "Why?"

"Why? Fred you can't be serious" I said with disbelief, but Fred still looked rather puzzled. "Becausssee, every time where are alone or in private, you kiss me! I said with a humorous grin.

Fred gasped slightly, but in a humorous way. "I DO NOT" Fred said looking slightly offended

"Really? Hmmm...Let's retrace our steps" We were alone running from McGonagal you kissed me. I was literally just trying to get you attention walking back from the library, you kissed me" I said with a grin.

Fred looked stunned.

"You know really have to learn to keep your hands of me." I said with a wink, starting to walk off.

Fred then grabbed my arm.

"Look, can I at least talk to you?"

I moved his arm and started to walk off, but I hesitantly stopped in my tracks, and snapped with my hand rased slightly. "Meet me at the entrance to the RavenClaw common room at 8" I could feel Fred's expression change to happy as soon as I said so.

Dinner

I took a seat down next to Luna in the great hall.

"Oh Lynn, you have had a rather confused boy looking for you for about 20 minutes" Luna said as I sat down.

"What do you mean" I said placing a roll on my plate, and taking a sip of my water

"Fred Weasley" she said

I spat out my water slightly.

"Haha, very funny" I said sarcastically

"If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself" Luna said

I then hesitantly moved my gaze over to the Gryffindor table, where a certain red headed prankster caught my eye.

"My god..." I said

"He kept looking over here for a good 20 minutes, I would have invited him over, but we'll, I didn't know what was going on."

"It's good you didn't"  I said

"And why's that?" Luna asked

"Well um"

"Did something happen between you two? Like a fight or-"

"No, not a fight, nothing like that" I said

"Well if it's not that then-NO are you guys together" Luna asked shocked.

"No Luna, we're not together" I replied simply

"Oh so then nothing happened with you to"