Truth be told

"Wow" I breathed as my heart broke into a million pieces.

I looked down at the floor and started making my way down to stairs.

"Lynn!" He called, but I just flipped him the finger.

He took this as an opportunity to grab my arm and pull me to him, causing me to face him.

"Let go" I said quietly, avoiding eye contact with him.

He moved my chin up so that I had to look into his eyes. We were so close, the only thing between us was my arm, which he was still holding on to.

I saw his eyes dart down to my lips and he started to lean in, I used my free hand to slap him across the face in response and ran down the stairs. Leaving him standing at the top of the stairs holding the side off his cheek I had slapped.

Once I had made my way far enough down the stairs to be out of sight from Fred I leaned against the wall and cupped my face in my hands. That was until I saw Luna.

"Lynn?" She asked in a sweet, quiet tone.

"Oh, Luna I-"

"Are you alright, it looks as if you've been crying"

"No, no Luna I'm fine" I said forcing a smile.

"No- no your not" she said "what happened"

"It's just stupid boys. Hey, do you think you could distract me for a bit?" I asked

"Well, I am about to go tend to my plants if you would like to come." She said with a smile.

"That's sounds great Luna, thank you" I said pushing myself off the wall to walk with her.

"Any new plants?" I asked

"Yes!" she replied excited, and we continued discussing the new kinds of plants Neville and her had found, until we realized we had arrived.

"Wow Luna, it's gorgeous" I said referring to Lunas garden.

"Well, it's not done yet, we still need to do all kinds of things and-" I cut her off by giving her a smile, I could sense how nervous she was.

"Thank you" she said with a smile.

I looked to my right and saw Angelina and her friends giggling.

"Hey Luna, I will be right back" I said putting down the plant I was holding.

One of Angelinas friends saw me and whispered something in Angelinas ear, causing her to look at me and stop laughing, while her friends were still giggling next to her.

"Hey Angelina" I said "Can we talk for a second, I am just wondering what exactly happened between you and Fred.

Her friends suddenly stopped giggling.

"Wait-" one of her friends said "I thought nothing happened between you and Fred."

"Yeah" another one of her friends added.

"Wait-what" I said quietly.

"Fred cheated on you?" Luna said in a soft voice from behind me.

"Well- no not exactly we were never dating, but it seems that he may not even have sort of cheated, it seems nothing even happened, right Angelina? I said looking at Angelina.

"No, it did, trust me." She winking at one of her girlfriends.

"What are you talking about" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well a lady never kisses and tells" she said giggling at her friends.

"You mean a lady never kisses" I said starting to pounce at her but Luna grabbed me.

Her and her friends quickly scurried off.

"Well, that was...interesting..." Luna said

"Yeah" I said letting out a breath, shaking off and started to walk back over to the garden.

"Do you want to tell me what happened now? I mean of course you don't have to if-" Luna started, but I cut her off.

"I saw Fred alone with Angelina, it seemed like something had happened so I assumed it did" I said picking up a plant and walking to set it down.

"Oh, well did you ask him about it?" Luna said following me.

"Yes" I said turning around so I was facing her, and sitting down on one of the tables. "That's the strange thing, I did, and he didn't deny it, I mean he tried to kiss me but he didn't deny it"

"He- you- what" Luna said confused.

"I mean maybe it was cause of the Draco thing?" I said mostly to myself.

"What Draco thing? Did-did you kiss Malfoy..." she asked.

"NO! No- of course not, it's just Fred saw me with him and I guess he assumed something happened? Which is absolutely bloody ridiculous, it's ridiculous for him to assume something happened between Malfoy and I, when I saw him on top of Angelina!!! And he compares that as if it's the bloody same!!!" I ranted as I tended to the plants.

"Oh-" she started but I cut her off once again.

I saw him, I saw Fred.

"Luna I got to go I will talk to you later." I said jumping off the table and handing her the plant back.

I ran up the hill up to the front of the courtyard where Fred was leaning on a stone wall.

"Fred!" I called "Hey Fred!"

He saw me and told his friends to leave.

"Fred!" I called one more time out of breath, now walking up to him.

"You...okay?" Fred said

"Im fine" I said with traces of sarcasm in my tone.

"Tell me what happened with Angelina?" I said.

He looked embarrassed.

"Oh yeah," I said walking closer to him "and don't lie this time"

___________________________________
Hey guys!! Let me know what you think of the chapter!!! You asked for some d r a m a Lmk if there are any grammar mistakes or anything!!! I am so sorry for not updating recently!!! This chapter is sort of short, my apologies, but I will update soon!!!

Remember to vote!!!!