Start of Classes

A fifth year led us to our common room, it was very rustic, dark blue drapes, gold trim, and there were statues all over. We made our way up to the dorms and I was with Luna! Thank goodness.

All the girls in our dorm stayed up talking about classes, the school, and boys.

"What's your guy's schedule like?" One of my dorm mates Lily, asked.

"I start of my day with Charms" Luna said, giving me a little 'and what about you' look.

"Aww pitty" I said with a sad look, which Luna returned.

"I am only kidding, I do too" I said giggling, Luna threw her pillow at me and all of us started laughing uncontrollably.

After about 10 minutes all the girls crashed, but I stayed up thinking about my mum and dad, classes tomorrow, and spending the rest of the year at this school. I was so nervous, but equally excited.

I woke up to girls giggling "Lynn your up!" they said squealing. "Unfortunately" I muttered under my breath.

All the girls were getting ready, I left my hair down, and put on some tinted lip balm and put on a little bit of blush.

We all went down to breakfast and took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, I was still tired, so I was not paying much attention to the conversation the girls were having. In the corner of my eye I saw, ugggghhh...platinum boy, we made eye contact and I rolled my eyes, with that he stormed over to our table.

"Ahhh look who it is, little Lynch" He said in a mocking tone with a rude smirk on his face, his anger filled, deep grey eyes, piercing into mine.

"Shut uppppp Blondie" I said in an tired yet annoyed tone

"How dare you speak to me like that, I am a Malfoy!" He said with a mad expression on his face.

"No, your a pain in my arse" I replied with an annoyed fake grin slapped on my face.

With that he stormed back to the Slytherin table in a huff, dumb and dumber following close behind him.

Time skip

I had been at Hogwarts for about three months now and everything was going splendid so far, well except for that pain in my arse, Malfoy. God he was so obnoxious. Sometimes I just wanted to slap him across the face, but I didn't like to consider myself a violent person, but it took almost everything inside me to not slap him across the face. Again not a violent person.

I was walking down the corridor when out of the corner of my eye, I saw an annoying lock of white hair. I tried to keep walking but he was faster. Malfoy spun around and stood in-front of me.

"Uh hi...personal space much" I said in an annoyed tone, weirded out. I tried to walk away but he ran up and stood in front of me again. "Are you going to say something or-" I was cut off by Malfoy

"Ahh you really messed up this time Lynch" Malfoy spat

He is referring to me embarrassing him in Potions today, I don't know why he was so mad, all I did was announce to the class that "Nobody cared if his family was filled with money if he was filled with stupidity"

"And hello to you too Malfoy"

"How dare you speak to me like that, I am a Malfoy and your just a filthy mudblood" malfoy replied

"How dar-" I started saying but was cut off by Malfoy yet again

"You act like your some big shot wizard when you mine as well be a bloody Muggle, you carry around this sad pride as if your parents shouldn't be rotting in Azkaban, you shouldn't even be able to attend this school, let alone be allowed in the wizarding world!"

I stood there in shock

"Oh and one more thing" he said as he got closer to me "Always know that you are nothing compared to me, and don't act any different."

My eyes were starting to water. Oh that was it, my body was boiling with rage, I felt heat rising to my cheeks, making them red with anger. With his face still close to mine I leant in, grinned and slapped him.

So much for not being violent.

Malfoy just stood there in shock, his hand on the side of his face that I hit. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows and walked off, laughing slightly as I did so.