Close Corners

Fred pulled me through a door, I gave him a confused look, and he put one finger over his lip letting me know to be quiet. He then closed the door behind him leaving us alone if the dark closet. The closet was small so my back was to the wall with Fred very close to me, our bodies slightly touching. Fred was much taller than me, so he was leaning his hand on the wall next to me so I could be facing him. He was looking down to me, and he looked nervous, my heart was racing. I then noticed where we were...a potion closet....Snapes potion closet!

I was about to say something until I heard someone coming close to the closet, Fred heard and noticed that I was about to speak and put his finger over my lip to tell me to be quiet, doing this made my heart race speed up.

I then heard someone open the door... we were screwed! The door opened and we were behind it. I got a glimpse of who is coming in the door, I could tell it was Snape because of his long villainess cape. When Snape opened the door Fred pulled me closer to him, his one hand was above my head on the wall, and the other was still on my lip and I could feel his heart rate speed up, and I was sure he could feel mine.

We were stuck there for what felt like forever, until Snape left and the door closed. Once the door closed Fred made eye contact with me then jumped back away from me, his eyes widened, and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. He then opened the door and I ran under his arm and out the door.

"Helloooo" George said

"Uh hi" I said nervously avoiding eye contact with Fred

"....Bloody hell! I can't believe we got away will that" George said noticing the awkwardness

"Uhh ya" Fred said

I looked up for one second to see Fred looking at me, but as soon as my eyes met his he looked away and I did right after. His face redder than normal

"Bye!" I said

"Yeah umm bye" Fred said, nervousness flooding his tone.

___________________________________

Hey guys! I know this is a rather short chapter and my apologies for that. I wanted these events to partake in one chapter. Remember to vote!