Weasel

"That's the problem"

My breathing quickened as those words flew out of his mouth, I had no idea whether I should slap him or kiss him.

He was now looking directly into my eyes, not moving his gaze. Though when I didn't respond I could see he his expression drop.

"I-" I started

He was now looking anywhere but at me and said "just forget it Lynch, I shouldn't have said anything"

"Oh come on Weasel! What do you want me to say?!? How do I even begin to reply to that?"

"I guess you don't" he said starting to walk away"

"Weasel!" I called

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to face me.

"Yes Lynch?" He said

"Wait you called me Lynch, you only ever call me Lynch when your mad" I said

"I am not mad. Matter of fact there's nothing to be mad about, I gotta go. See you around"

"Oh come on Weasel" I called but it was to late, he had left.

It hadn't been my intention to make him mad. But bloody hell what was I supposed to say, it not like I could say "I like you too" because he didn't even bloody say that he liked me, he only sort of rudely implied it. 

I decided I would go find him, but before I could move an arm move right next to me on the wall, blocking my way. I was unfortunately faced with an annoyed blond.

"Not the time Malfoy" I said moving his arm and staring to walk off, but he only followed me in response.

He caught up with me and was now walking by my side.

"So I heard you and Weaslebees brother are together"

I turned to face him "how in merlins name did you hear that"

He walked in front of me, now facing me and causing me to stop in my tracks. "Not that it's to my surprise that the filthy blood traders would fall in love"

"Not that it's any of your business Malfoy, but we are not in love" I replied, and started walking again, causing him to follow me once again.

"Aww trouble in paradise?" Malfoy said

I took a deep breath and faced him. "Malfoy why do you care so much about a supposid relationship between two filthy blood traders" I said emphasizing how he called us filthy blood traders.

"Look I dont care. I just can't fathom how you would date a Weasley" he said, saying Weasley in disgust.

"Aww you think I am to good for him, gosh I am flattered. But as I said we aren't dating."

"Actually you didn't"

"I didn't what?" I asked

"You never said you weren't dating" Malfoy said

I rolled my eyes

"Besides don't you think Weasels alittle to old for you? You know your gonna get a reputation" he said

"Show me where on the Marauders map I asked" I replied.

"Whatever Lynch I am just warning you" he replied, running off.

Thank Merlin he left

I continued up the stairs and got to a small private area on the stair case where I knew Fred and George liked to hang out.

But when I entered, to my surprise he was not accompanied by George, only Angelina...

___________________________________
Hey guys! I know this is a really short chapter, but I just wanted to update!! (Longer chapters coming soon) I am going to try to update more regularly!! I hoped you liked this chapter!!

Remember to vote!!