CH 3: Favor

Mew was wishing to have the whole week to himself and only to return on Sunday night, and it was just Thursday. But his plans would dash to dirt soon. He was in his resort room, his body stretched all over the bed. He was thinking about, if he should just resign or talk to Gulf. He didn't want to lose his job, but he didn't want Gulf to pressurize him with his feelings either.

"If I quit, it will be hard to find a job, because who would resign from the best company in the country" Mew thought out loud. He sighed, "But I also don't want Gulf to force his feelings on me." He let out a groan and flipped himself, now lying on his stomach. "I can't reciprocate his feelings" Mew dug his face into the pillows. A ring was heard and the lazy man got up to check his phone. It was his junior, Win. Mew picked up the call.

[THE CALL]

Win: P'Mew~~~

What is it? Why the hell are you whining, Huh? :Mew

Wan *crying*: P'Mew! Please come back. I can't take this anymore! there's so much work to do without you here!

Wan *crying*: Mr. CEO has become a zombie ever since you left! He just! just gave everyone so much work and not let us rest!

Why is she crying? : Mew *confused*

Win: Phi, she's fucking drunk right now!

Why? :Mew

Win: She can't get time for her girlfriend because of the sudden workload. In fact, our team has barely been home this week.

WHAT?! :Mew

Win: We are working day and night! It's like the CEO doesn't want you to do any work!

Okay~ I'll be back on Monday. Note that. :Mew

Wan: What!? We still have to work without you here tomorrow? NO!!!~

She seems hell drunk. Will she even be able to go to work tomorrow? :Mew

Win: Even if she dies right now, she'll be at work tomorrow! Please be back Phi. We can't take it anymore without you.

Okay, okay. I'll be back soon :Mew

[CALL END]

Mew could not believe that his whole team had not been able to go home for a week. "Just what is going on in this Gulf Kanawut's mind?" Mew asked himself, falling on the bed, yet again. "I should just hurry back on Saturday," Mew made amendments to his plans. And, his phone buzzed again. It was a text message from the Chairwoman. Why would she text me? Mew's brows knitted.

The Chairwoman never contacted Mew if it was not a huge issue. Did that man tell about it to his mother? But chairwoman is not a senseless lady, Mew doubted the intentions. He unlocked his phone and his screen shown with the message.

'Mew, I wanted to ask you for a favor. Could you possibly meet me on Saturday?' the text was.

"Okay Mew, say goodbye to your little vacation. It ends tomorrow," Mew acted cheery. He was pissed. He just hoped that Fon didn't know of the confession thing.

*SATURDAY*

***CHAIRWOMAN'S CABIN***

FON'S POV...

I knew that Mew was on a vacation but I still called him to meet me. I talked about this matter to my husband and he agrees. My son is not in the position to object. Only Mew is the person who can make my plans fail.