CH 29: Can I Even Be So?

I thought I would update by evening or so but its 4.49 am already. Sorry, I slept like a pig after returning from school.
- Wan♡♡♡
______________________________________________________

Gulf was walking like a tornado. Furious. Disappointed. Sad. He was ignoring all the other existent beings around him. This might be the first time he was so mad. He had to talk to Mew about whatever was going on. He had to ask Mew why did he not tell him anything. 

Gulf was already near his office. Mew was standing with his back facing him. He was talking to Wan and Suzy. Gulf walked towards him and Mew turned just in time to see his husband approach. Mew was smiling like he was the happiest man on Earth. Gulf was only more pissed, There he goes trying to hide it from me again.

Mew raised his arms towards Gulf, asking for a hug. At that moment Gulf felt all the anger and negative feelings drain out of his systems. All that was on his mind was a picture of Mew smiling at him and welcoming him home in his warm embrace. Gulf rushed to him and hugged him tight, careful of the growing bump. "What took you so long?" Mew pouted. Gulf took so long in listening to Yibo. Gulf smiled at him comfortingly and caressed his pouting face. Gulf replied, "Nothing. It's just that I and Yibo haven't had a talk in a long time so we were just catching up a little." Mew nodded then pouted his lips cutely, "Now cuddle with me. Your wife is needy." Gulf chuckled softly and took him inside the little bedroom he had made of the mini-library inside his cabin.

Gulf helped Mew lay on the bed and loosened his shirt to make his bump comfortable. "Hubby?" Mew called. Gulf looked at him intently. Gulf's brains were busy thinking of the situation but he had to pay more attention to his pregnant man for now. "Can we do it here? I really want you," Mew said. Gulf was not surprised. Ever since he got pregnant, Mew had become hornier than he already was. Mew would ask Gulf to do him every now and then and Gulf could never defy him. He was warned by his old man to never defy a pregnant wife. 

Gulf got on top of Mew and started kissing him sweetly. Mew was responding with the same amount of love. There was no hurry, no lust, no fight for dominance. Just the pure bliss the two felt because of the other's companionship that would last for a whole lifetime. Mew dug his fingers into his husband's soft, curly, dark locks. Gulf's left hand was busy caressing the five-month-old bump lovingly, and his right hand on the bed for support as he could not put pressure on Mew's body. Mew slowly brought his hands down to Gulf's shirt and started unbuttoning it. Gulf got up to help Mew discard his clothes. Gulf looked lovingly at the man beneath him. Naked. Pregnant. So damn appealing. 

Gulf started kissing Mew's torso. He left marks wherever he felt it would look good. Mew was moaning lowly at all the pleasurable sensations his husband was introducing to him. Mew could let Gulf do him forever without a break. He loved his husband's skin on his own. Gulf loved the sounds with which Mew was responding to his touches with. Mew was the strongest person Gulf had ever met. And he was so proud to have Mew as his husband. 

Gulf was traveling south when he felt Mew's grip on his hair loosen up. He looked up and met with a silently snoring Doughnut. Mew was asleep even before they got to the tiring part. "He must have so much going on in his head. My poor wife," Gulf got up and wore his clothes back. He dressed Mew and kissed him once again before leaving him in the tiny bedroom. 

Gulf came out of his cabin and gathered his team. Everyone knew what Gulf wanted to discuss. Everybody on the team was worried for Mew. Other than Wan and Win, no one knew that Mew was a hermaphrodite but not even these two knew that Mew was really pregnant. All of them had been doing whatever was in their power as mere employees to protect Mew. Mew was someone all of them idealized and they knew his real nature. Which was not even close to what was said about him in those shitty rumors.