EPILOGUE

I saved this for you all for so many days just to upload it today... IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAYYY

Well, enjoy this epilogue. Oh! And it's... unedited.

- Wannie___________________________________________________________

***10 YEARS LATER***

"Mommy~ help me with my home-work, please?" the little kid asked of his handsome mother. Mew sat up straight, taking his head off of his mother-in-law's lap. "Tell me what you are stuck at, Type," Mew asked his youngest born. Type settled on Mew's lap ad showed him his work-sheet. "Baby, I think your P'Solo should be able to help you with this. This is not so difficult," Fon said, peeking at the sheet of paper from beside the two. Type curled his lips in a pout as his eyes started glimmering with hints of forming tears, "B- but P'So told me that he's too busy to help me with my home-work." Both, Mew and Fon's, brows furrowed.

"And just what is it that he is so busy with that he can not even make time for his little brother?" Mew asked, his brows raised, ready to scold his older son. "With his guitar! He's just playing that in his room!" Type sulked with a pout. This seven year old was a carbon copy of his father. The same huge, round, deep eyes. The same button nose. The same pouty, full lips. An exact mini version of Gulf Kanawut was his son Type Suppawut. Even his mannerism were same as his father. The way he pouts, sulks, smiles, laughs, talks, everything.

"Sammy, baby, could you please call your brother here, sweetie?" Fon asked the eldest child of the house. "Yes, granny, wait, I'll get him!" Sammy replied from the kitchen. The triplets were already thirteen years old. Who would have known that those tiny little pups would grow up so much. To Mew, it was just yesterday when the three were still just fetes swimming inside of him, and boom! they were already teenagers. It was always hard for him to come to terms with the fact that he had the most perfect family he could ever imagine. A loving husband who adores him just the same even after so many years together. Parent-in-laws who never let him feel the emptiness in that hole in his heart that had been barren since his mother left him when he was just seven.

Now, the hole had been turned into the most beautiful garden of memories with the best blooming moments of his children's first words; his and Gulf's confession; the endless "I love you's"; his every morning with Gulf right beside him; the news of him being pregnant for the second time; memories of how his puppies always helped him take care of Type; of the time when Sammy and Becca first tried baking cookies and ended up making them overly salty; the first time Type got hurt; Solo playing guitar for them on their anniversaries since he was five. All those things that could help the tiniest smile crept up his face. Memories of each and everyday he has been spending in nothing but pure bliss.

Soon enough, an annoyed Solo and a curtly smiling Sammy were present in front of their grandmother, mother, and baby brother. "Mommy, your tea," Sammy said, placing a grey porcelain cup on the coffee table. "Thank you, sweetie," Mew smiled at her and turned to his son. "So Mr. Solo Kanawut, care to explain why you refused to help you little brother?" Mew asked sternly, sending chills down Solo's spine. "I'm busy," the teenager replied. Mew raised his brows, "Busy with your guitar?" Solo sighed, "Mommy, I have an audition for the school's band tomorrow, I have been practicing for that. If I clear that, I can represent our school in the interschool competition. It's not that I don't want to help Type, I'm just trying to practice the best for tomorrow," Solo explained. Mew's brows slouched down to normal, "Oh, okay, go and continue."

"Mommy, what's audition?" Type asked in all innocence. Mew ruffled his hair with a sweet smile, "It is a test, baby. P'So can't help you because he has to prepare for that." Type nodded with his mouth forming an 'o', "So, mommy will help me no-" The kid was cut of by his sister, Becca, "How about P'Becca and P'Sammy help you? Mommy needs to rest now so that the babies resting in his tummy can also rest." Sammy nodded along. Type frowned. "Babies? In mommy's tummy? But I am mommy's baby!" Type said, teary eyed that someone else was taking his place in his mommy's heart. "Of course you are... you, P'Sammy, P'Becca, P'Solo, all four of you are my babies. I am going to have two more. I love you all equally," Mew tried explaining. Type was a little relieved but still worried, "But why are they inside you? Did you eat them? But why? Mommy! You ate my little siblings! Why?" Sammy and Becca were laughing at their little brother secretly, earning glares from their loveliest grandmother.