CH 23: You Fine?

I'm too lazy to write. But I will for my lovely readers.

- Wan

___________________________________________________________

***GULFMEW HOME***

It had been four months since their makeup. Mew and Gulf were the lovely couple round the clock. Even the office's serious environment could not stop these two from flirting. For them breakfast, lunch, and diner were all dates. Mew started to help Gulf in the kitchen. And the cuddles at night were bound to turn to something more every other night.

"Doughnut~" Gulf whined. They had only got back from work. "What is it?" Mew asked. He didn't do a lot of work today but he wasn't feeling energetic. "I want my recharge huggies," Gulf made puppy eyes. Mew smiled lazily and sat on Gulf's lap. His legs were on both sides of Gulf's, his head on his husband's shoulder and hands around his neck. Gulf hugged Mew back and closed his eyes. He sniffed on Mew's hair and neck. "How do you always smell so sweet?" Gulf asked. Mew smiled and kissed Gulf's earlobe. "I don't know. It's you who finds my smell sweet all the time," Mew sighed.

"Well then..." Gulf smirked. Gulf tugged Mew's shirt out of his pants and snaked his hands underneath. He kissed Mew on his cheek, then on his neck. He sniffed his husband slowly and seductively. Mew moaned, "Gulf~" Gulf had his hands roaming on his husband's torso under the cloth. Mew leaned back to look at Gulf clearly. Gulf leaned forward asking for a kiss. Mew put his hand on Gulf's mouth to stop him. Gulf looked at Mew confused. He could not understand why Mew stopped him from kissing. "Not today," Mew said and put his head back on Gulf's shoulder.

"What happened?" Gulf was confused. Mew sighed, "I just don't feel good enough." Gulf furrowed his brows in worry. "What do you feel bad about?"Gulf asked. His hands were out of the shirt and were now checking Mew's temperature. "Your temperature seems fine. Does it hurt anywhere? Should we go to the hospital?" Gulf was all worried. Mew smiled lazily at his little worried kitten. "I'm fine. I am just too tired to do it today," Mew assured his husband. Gulf nodded.

"Just rest like this then," Gulf said as he hugged Mew tight and kissed his cheek. Gulf leaned back on the backrest of the couch so that Mew could lean on him comfortably. Mew's head was between Gulf's shoulder and neck. He kissed Gulf's adam's apple and smiled. Gulf felt Mew's lips stretch in a smile. 

"Gulf?"

"Yes Doughnut?"

"Have you ever thought about having children?"

Gulf never thought that Mew would be the one to start this topic. Of course! he had thought of having children with Mew. And Mew being a hermaphrodite was the biggest and best blessing Gulf had. He would love to see little Doughnuts running around their home. Ever since Mew told him of his medical condition, Gulf always imagined how cute would Mew look with a baby bump. He loved the idea of Mew bearing his kids within him. But he wouldn't have children if Mew was not ready for it. After all, it was Mew who will have to bear the children and not Gulf. So Mew's comfort and agreement matters the most.

"Of course, I have," Gulf replied with a smile. He was imagining a big belly on his Doughnut. Mew straightened his back and positioned his hands on Gulf's chest for support. "What have you thought about  it?" Mew pouted. "We'll have kids when you're ready," Gulf simply said. Mew nodded then asked, "Why so? You don't want to have kids now?" Gulf gave his comforting smile. He caressed Mew's cheek from one hand and from the other hand, he took one hand of Mew and kissed it lovingly. "I would love to have kids with you whenever. But I don't really want kids now," Gulf said with a smile.

Mew looked lost. "What's on your mind?" Gulf asked for Mew's attention. Mew fisted Gulf's shirt and put his head back on Gulf's shoulder. "Nothing..." Mew sighed. Gulf knew that Mew had a lot of questions in his mind. Gulf knew of the habit of overthinking that Mew had grown over the years. He knew that Mew's insecurities were starting to eat him on the inside again. Gulf hugged Mew tight. "Don't overthink about this matter," Gulf said. But I can't stop this overthinking! Mew failed to voice.