CH 27: Let The Rumors Begin

Unedited chapter. Please don't mind the stupid mistakes.

GulfMew are happy here though. But we will see what I meant by rumors.

Yeah... I'm doing something evil again. Sorry, not sorry.

- Wan The (Self Proclaimed) Idiot

_______________________________________

Mew was thirteen weeks pregnant and the peanuts were growing quickly. He was already showing a belly, and his abs had long disappeared. He started wearing looser clothes to hide his bump. The only ones in the office who knew that Mew pregnant were Gulf and Fon. He had not told his friends about this and they would not question him either. You see, being the CEO's wife, people were scared of him too.

Gulf wanted Mew to have a desk inside his cabin but Mew refused. Gulf tried reasoning with Mew over it. He said that it would be easier for him to take care of Mew. It would be more convenient for them. But Mew refused. He canceled out all those things Gulf said as his reasons. Mew shut him saying that he would not be worlds apart from him. It was only a door's distance between them. He said that Gulf would not work properly and just keep stealing glances at Mew. Gulf agreed to this. But he also made Mew promise that he would stop working when his fifth month approaches.

Being in the second trimester of pregnancy, Mew was already starting to have mood swings. Therefore, he would usually just work from home. He would make Gulf's schedules and mail them to Gulf and Wan. Wan did not know why was Mew doing all this but she did not dare to ask. She did not want to piss her boss. Gulf always threatened her with extended working hours. He sure found out her fear after Mew and he got married.

Mew's mood swings were not as extreme as Fon had told the two t could be. Mew was so scared when Fon told him that he would start changing his moods in split seconds. He was worried that it would be such a big inconvenience to Gulf. Though Gulf had promised him that he would take care of Mew no matter what. He told Mew, "Even if the world thinks that you have gone crazy, I am still there for you. I do not care if you get angry at me for no reason at all. Just don't leave me" Mew really could believe in whatever Gulf told him. Gulf was the only person who was still with him from childhood till now. Even though there was a huge fall out in between.

Mew did not show many emotional changes. He was just turning too sensitive over the slightest matters. Mew once cried because Gulf by mistake stepped on an ant and killed it. Mew was up for giving that tiny thing a proper funeral. But Gulf successfully changed his focus to something else. Gulf never complained even once when Mew just started crying out of nowhere.

Mew started reading a lot of books. The books were about pregnancy or some were just novels. Mew would be terrified reading those pregnancy books. He was so scared when he read about how painful the delivery period and labor pain could be. He would be terrified of the number of accidents he found could cause miscarriage. Even though he was afraid of the pain he might have to go through while giving birth to his three peanuts, he was more afraid of losing them.

Mew would at times have nightmares that he lost the peanuts and Gulf left him, angry that he lost their children. Gulf had a hard time quieting Mew after all his nightmares. Gulf would tell Mew that no matter what, Gulf would not leave him, but Mew could still not calm down. It would take hours to pacify Mew and put him back to sleep.

But these weren't the main highlight of those mood swings. There was a stupid yet adorable time when Mew started crying out of nowhere.

Gulf had to attend some meeting and wanted to take another secretary of his there and, not Mew. But Mew insisted and went there with him. Mew was standing behind Gulf the whole time. Gulf insisted him to sit. But nothing wins over the stubborn Mew Suppasit-Kanawut. Mew promised Gulf that if he felt uncomfortable, he would report Gulf about it right away. It was half an hour into the meeting and Mew had not made a sound. Gulf was waiting for Mew to say something. Anything. But Mew won't make any noise. He just stood there like a pillar.