CH 30: True and False

Pling and Jenna will be dealt with today! enjoy na krub!

- Wan

_________________________________________________

***KANAWUT MANSION***

Fon took Mew back home, first. They were sitting in Mew and Gulf's room as Mew did not feel comfortable in the living room. Mew was lying on the bed with his head on Fon's lap as she sat with her back resting on the headboard. Mew was laying on his side as it was uncomfortable for him to lay on his back straight with the huge still growing bump. Fon was combing her short thin fingers through Mew's fluffy hair gently. A comfortable silence enveloped the two.

"Mew, can I as you something?" Fon broke the silence. Mew smiled at her, "Yes, mom?" Fon inhaled some air, "Can you tell me how you first met Gulf, when you were kids? He was always so over his 'Doughnut'," She smiled remembering the innocent and happy way Gulf would smile at the mention of the name. "It was the day of my mom's funeral. I was crying by the pond when he approached me. He told me he will come back the next day to meet me. That's how we became friends," Mew replied with a happy smile. He always loved to think about how the little fragile kid he met years ago was now all grown up and still by his side. This time, forever. Fon felt guilty for reminding Mew of his mother's death though she didn't plan to.

"He once called us through a telephone asking permission to stay at your place, what was that? Was that your number? What did you two then?" Fon asked more. Mew smiled remembering that night, "Nothing much. We took a bath, then I made dinner for us. After that, we played some board games and went to sleep." Mew smiled remembering the little boy he invited home. "You two took a bath together? Now it's even harder for me to believe that you are the bottom here," Fon fake gasped. Mew chuckled, "At that time, even I never thought that I would be carrying his babies someday. He looked too much of a bottom in my t-shirt back then." He paused to give out a long satisfied sigh, "And look at me now, five months pregnant with his triplets." Mew smiled and patted his bump lovingly, I wonder what would your daddy look like if he was the one carrying you. Fon chuckled.

The door swung open and both their husbands walked in. Gulf dived right in the bed and hugged Mew tightly yet with gentleness. "Did my babies miss daddy?" Gulf asked after kissing Mew's bump and cheeks. Mew smiled, "Not much, but yes we did." Gulf pouted. "Have respect for this old man, will you?" March scoffed at his shameless son. "Nope! I want to hug my wife, I will hug my wife," Gulf announced. Fon chuckled at this stupid father-son duo.

"So how are you planning to deal with the situation?" Fon asked. Gulf smirked, "You'll know soon. I've already dealt with Jenna" Mew shook Gulf's shoulder to gain his attention, "What did you do to her?" Gulf pecked Mew's lips, "I sued her for defamation, verbal harassment, and invasion of private property. I'll let Atty. Thitiwat deal with her. I don't want to see her too much. Just her face is sickening." Gulf sighed in content for what he had done.

Then he added, "I think she'll lose her job and might have to spend some years behind the bars too. As for her mother, she was sued for harassment and invasion of private property. She'll be spending some years in the jail too." Mew frowned, "Just let them be. Why do you have to pay so much attention to what they do, huh?" Gulf turned serious, "I told you that I will deal with her myself if she ever bothers you again. Remember, when we were on a business trip to Chiang Mai? And what she did this time is too much, I can never let her be." Mew fell silent. Gulf spoke further, "You had to suffer in their hands for years... I can't let them go just like that when they have messed with the man I loved for years." Mew just looked at Gulf who was still speaking, "In fact, I think I should add some false accusations too. Just two or three charges don't seem to be enough to me. They should be burning in hell."