CH 22: Since Then?

Continued from the last chapter. I gotta bathe in a tub of holy water, I think.

-Wan

____________________________________________________

Their lips were dancing together. Moving in perfect synchronization, sucking and biting each other adoringly. Gulf snaked his arms around his husband's waist. Mew gripped Gulf's hair and poked his tongue out, asking for entrance. Gulf was obliged and welcomed Mew's piece of flesh in his warm cavern. It started with a lovely slow dance. They were sucking each other's tongues, delighted by the taste. The sound of the exchanging saliva was clearly ringing in every corner of the room.

Mew rose from his spot without breaking the kiss and sat on his husband's lap, straddling him. Gulf felt his pants getting tighter. He blushed. He was aroused. But they were too lost in the kiss to think of anything else. And suddenly the kiss became fierce. Now, the tongues that were once dancing peacefully to some unheard tune, were fighting for dominance. Their saliva started dropping from the edges of their mouths. But the two were too involved in the fight for dominance. Slowly, Mew started grinding his butts against Gulf's crotch. Mew had felt Gulf getting hard long ago but he wanted to play innocent for a while.

Gulf broke the kiss, "Are you sure you want it, Doughnut?" Gulf was gazing into the depth Mew's orbs had. Mew pecked on Gulf's swollen red lips. "The only thing that could stop me from this was Glaze but... you're both the same person. Do you not want it?" Mew had started off stoically but his last sentence was more in a worried tone. He could stop it if Gulf wasn't ready yet. Then Gulf smiled cockily, "So you really loved me since then, huh? My Doughnut?" Gulf was looking at Mew's swollen lips, they were bruised slightly. Mew faced the other side, blushing. Mew replied, "That's why I let you enter my room. Not even my mom could enter there. You were the first one whom I invited in there."

Gulf couldn't believe that he was the only one his doughnut let in his room. That moment Gulf knew just how special he was for Mew. Gulf was looking at his cute husband blush red as blood. "Doughnut..." Mew knew it was a call for him. Mew looked into Gulf's eyes that were shining brightly with love and adoration for him. Gulf held Mew by his waist and jaw and clashed their lips together, again.

~~{🔞🔞🔞}~~

Gulf laid Mew on the bed and hovered above him. They broke away from the kiss only to look at each other's faces. Mew was now getting flustered. Gulf chuckled, "Sorry but there's no turning back, Doughnut." Mew looked at his lips hungrily, "Who said I want to turn back?" And their tongues were fighting for dominance once again. Their hands trailing over the other's body, following all the curves. It was like they were learning a map of their bodies.

Gulf parted their lips and kissed Mew all over his face sloppily. Then he traced his lips down his beautiful husband's jaw and reached his neck. Mew had his hands under Gulf's shirt. He was feeling every inch of his husband's skin. Mew's hands reached the erect nipples and he pinched it. Gulf bit Mew's neck at the same moment. Mew moaned, his husband had finally found his soft stop. Gulf smirked and started to unbutton Mew's shirt, and Mew helped him do the same. Once they had their torso on display for their husband, Gulf dived in to mark the irresistible body in front of his eyes. Gulf bit Mew on his collar bone and then sucked the piece of skin in his mouth just enough to leave a blazing red mark there. He lapped at the merk he left and continued to ake more of them. He ran his hands along Mew's sides and left hickeys on his chest, abs, shoulders, and everywhere he could.

Mew had been digging his fingers in Gulf's thick hair as he moaned softly at every bite, every kiss, and every lick. He loved the feeling of being kissed and sucked all over by Gulf. Gulf wanted to eat this hot body up, but he took it easy and slow. Gulf was looking at the evident erection of Mew. He looked up at Mew to ask permission. Mew looked into Gulf's eye and nodded, allowing Gulf to go for it. And Gulf unbuttoned Mew's pants and slid them off. Then Gulf kissed a path up Mew's legs. From his toes to his thighs, leaving some hickeys there too. Gulf held the waistline of Mew's boxer shorts and slowly pulled them off too. Mew's hardness sprang up and met with the cold air, Mew flinched a little.