chapter 3.

Abigail Romano

Abigail Romano

Tonight is the dinner with the twins and the guys and I had a few errands to run before getting ready.

I got caught up in running my errands and ended up running extremely late for dinner. I quickly ran home and got ready before locking up and living.

As I arrived at the restaurant, I sat in my car for a few minutes before applying peach lipstick to my lips.

"Ok, Lena get your shit together. You've seen this man almost every day for your whole life," I give myself a much-needed pep talk.

I walked onto the rooftop and greeted everyone as the twins ran over and hugged me.

"Abigail you look so pretty tonight, don't you think Antonio?" Alex asked sending him a smirk.

I didn't miss the way he looked at her like he wanted to strangle her right here and  now. But what surprised me, even more, is the fact that she didn't seem fazed or backed down as she kept her smile full of mischief branded on her face.

"Of course she does,"He answered while staring at me intensely. I had no doubt that I looked like a red tomato."Come sit by us Abigail." The twins said pulling me to sit in between them.

"So Abigail are you single?"Alessa asked with a hand under her chin while batting her lashes."Yes,'' I laughed at her question.

"With the jobs I haven't really had time for relationships," I admit as I took a sip of my water.

I could've sworn I saw a quick flash of a smile on Antonio's face.

"Wow, that sounds like someone we all know."Alex hummed staring dead at Antonio.

Damn these kids have balls. Soon the whole table caught onto the twin's antics and burst out snickering at a frazzled Antonio.

Holland came to get our orders and she purposefully spilled water on me which I want fazed by because I'll handle her ass later. Although,the twins sure did do a number on her.

Dinner was great and the twins are so hilarious and amazing. They definitely were the missing piece to this family and I'm happy that the boys are happy.

"Alright well , I will see you guys in a few days at the twin's test," I announce as we walked out to our cars.

"What do you have planned before that ?"Alessa asked."I have to leave for Bulgaria to take care of some business this week," I respond, hugging everyone goodbye.

"Aww ok, " The twins pouted as they wrapped their arms around me."Alright, see you guys later," I wave as I get into my car.

"Alright, see you guys later," I wave as I get into my car