chapter 36.

Antonio DeLuca

Antonio DeLuca

"Wake up Sole," I murmured against my fiancé's skin.

"Mmm," she groaned pushing my face away."Baby wants to sleep in," she mumbled incoherently into the pillow.

"Baby said that about an hour ago," I said pulling on her arm gently. " I know you're hungry," I mused out as she opened one eye.

"I am," she said rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"Good morning," I said pecking her nose and then her cheeks. "Morning," she said tiredly."Want to help me out of bed."

I quickly got out of bed and walked around towards her side and helped her out. She waddled to the bathroom with one hand on her back and another on her stomach.

I watched quietly as she brushed her teeth and washed her face. "I believe I was promised food."she said turning around with a smile on her face.

"Are you forgetting something?"I asked as she walked past me.

"Mm, no I don't think so."she teased as she continued walking out of the room.

Oh no, you don't.

I walked behind her wrapped my hand around her neck softly. She moaned at the feeling of my cold rings biting into her neck. Swooping down, I brought my lips onto hers quickly.

" One more."she said.
"Mm, No," I said and ran down the hallway.

"Fucking asshole."she yelled after me.

Was that an asshole move? Yes, yes it was.
Am I going to pay for that? Yes, yes I am.

A few seconds later she walked into the dining room with a scowl on her face." You're not getting your dick sucked tonight."I knew it was coming.

"Don't be like that," I said fixing her plate.
"DoN't bE lIkE tHaT," she mimicked sticking her tongue out." Should've thought about your actions."

After breakfast, we decided to go to the beach and start making the most of this trip. I had a whole week planned out for us and I intended on making it as relaxing as possible.

"Rub this on my back please," she said handing me the sunscreen.

I crawled behind her and squirted the sunscreen into my hand. She moaned as my fingers began to work on the knots in her back.

"That feels amazing," Abby whispered as she rolled her neck back.

"Mm," I hummed leaning forward and started placing kisses along her neck. "How does that feel?" I murmured into her skin.