Her Prince of Darkness Preview

Ahhhhh!!!
The date is TBD but it definitely will be coming out a few weeks after this book is done.

I'm kind of sad because Abby and Antonio's book is coming to an end but their story is not over as long as this series is alive.

OK on to the preview!!!
——————
"Ash it burns"Gillian whines as I applied the bleach to her scalp.

Here's the thing about my nearest and dearest friend Gillian or Gill for short. Every single time she gets heartbroken she dyes her hair, it's been a rough year for her in the romance department. This time we're dying it Lilac, lucky for her she can make any colorwork.

"You say this every time and yet every time it comes out looking good so suck it up buttercup, "I tell her as my best friend Ivy comes running into the kitchen of our house with our other roommate Zara following behind her.

"Stop everything you're doing "Ivy shouts as she jumps around."The record label launch party is this weekend"She says and we all cheer and hug her.

"OMG "Gillian squeals as she jumps out of the chair making me drop the bottle of dye on the white flooring."Oh shit "she gasped picking up the bottle. Luckily nothing spilled on and the floor didn't stain it. That would've been hell to clean up.

"But Ashanti, "Ivy said turning towards me giving me a stern glare ." Alessandro is going to be there obviously and this is important to me so pretty please," she says making begging hands at me knowing how I feel about that man.

"Ivy I would never do anything to ruin your night, "I tell her pulling her in for a hug."I love you lots and I'm very proud of you and the girls, so with that being said I can put my differences aside for the night."

As much as I loathe Alessandro I wouldn't ruin my best friend's night over petty beef.

"I never understood why you and him have so much beef," Zara said unloading her bag that was filled with celebratory champagne.

"Here we go"Gill groaned mixing her dye in the bowl."They have no reason for hating each other. "

"Umm I have plenty of reasons to hate him, "I said grabbing a glass from Zara."He's a fuckboy who has zero respect for women and fucks and chucks them the next day. Not to mention he slept with our TA and scored higher than me on an exam I worked hard on"

Ok, the last part might've been a stretch because I knew he had a high IQ score with a little bit of internet stalking.

"I believe you like him, "Ivy said sipping her champagne."Bullshit "I say taking a swing of the rest of the champagne and setting it down.

"Ohhh you should rebound with him since he and Malik have that ongoing feud," Zara suggested making us all groan at the name of my two-timing no good for nothing cheating excuse of an ex. He ended up learning his lesson after my cousin Khalid visited him the day after, so I was very happy after that and pushed the anger and sadness that I felt for his betrayal away.

Please I'm Ashanti fucking Smith. I shouldn't be in my feelings over a dude who couldn't even find the clit.I'm much better than that.

"Me and Alessandro De'Luca will never have any form of feelings or emotions towards each other, other than hatred" I declared.

Oh, boy was I wrong.
——————
Alessandro's POV:
"You do know that Ashanti's going to be there right," Alessa said sending me a smirk as I came to an abrupt stop.

"Shit A"Alex said rubbing her forehead from bumping it in the back of Alessa's seat."Sorry" I apologized with an apologetic smile.

Ashanti Smith was by far the hottest girl on campus in my eyes. Sadly she had a stupid ass grudge against me because of my reputation.

Like Ok, I like to have sex, sue me. It's not my fault girls think that since I have sex with them that we're automatically together.No ma'am, No ham, No turkey. It doesn't work like that over here.

"We see the way you stare at her when she's around, "Alex said as I started driving.

Of course, they do, they see all. Honestly, I am starting to believe that they are fucking cupid since half our brothers are boo'd up and have pushed their playboy ways out the window and locked it.

I mean I want to be happy and have a long-term relationship and all but I'm toxic as fuck.I can't do that lovey-dovey 24/7 type shit. If a girl can put up with whatever bullshit I throw their way and the mafia on top of that then I'll know for a fact that I have my ride or die. But for right now I'm single and I'll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want.

"She so fucking aggravating, "I tell them shaking my head."Just because girls go around boo whoo crying because I don't want a relationship after giving them a night filled with passion and probably the best sex of their life, doesn't mean I'm a horrible man with no respect for women."I rant as they shake their head in understanding.

"Well I think she likes you, "Alessa said texting away on her phone."I'm not buying this enemy's bullshit for a second longer."

"I mean don't get me wrong she's a very beautiful girl and all but she has a boyfriend anyway, "I say clenching my fist a little tight around the steering wheel at the thought of her and Malik Johnson being together. He doesn't deserve her one bit.

The reason I say this isn't because I'm jealous or anything but because he's a cheating asshole with zero brains and has probably fucked more girls from NYU than I have, and that's saying something.

"You didn't hear, "Alex said as she put the phone to her ear."She and Malik broke up last week when she found him at a party with another girl."

Oh really.

"Doesn't matter "I say pulling into the driveway of our family home."Ashanti Smith and I will never get along and will never get together, end of conversation "I say and get out of the car.

"Not if we can help it "I could've sworn I heard the twins say under their breath before barking orders on their phones to the businesses setting up the Party this weekend.

If only I knew my life would be forever changed.

Yaaayy is so excited for you guys to read this book

Yaaayy is so excited for you guys to read this book. Now I said they would be toxic and what I mean by that is emotional, they will never have a physical relationship other than rough sweaty steaming hot sex.

What do you guys think so far ???

I will upload the cast list as soon as I pick out a cover for the book.

Xoxo