chapter 34.

The part has been going on for two hours now and I'm so drained

The part has been going on for two hours now and I'm so drained. So far, I've made my rounds and greeted everyone, and thanked them for coming. I caught up with old friends and people I haven't seen in a long time.

Eventually, my feet started hurting me so Antonio pulled us towards the two chairs at our table."You feeling alright, "He asks rubbing my belly.

"Mm, just a little tired."I tell him as I look at our hands."Can we hurry up with the games and gift opening, "I asked Tati and Maria before yawning?

"Ok everyone," Maria said into the microphone."It's time for games and then after that, the parents will open some gifts," She said cheerfully as everyone clapped."On with the games, "Tati said as workers set up the stations.

The first game was for the boys. They had to change a baby doll's diaper and whoever did it the fastest won.

"Come on baby, "Alessa cheered on Vadim who had trouble trying to figure out which way the tabs went.

Gianni had Natalia wiping fake sweat off of his forehead as he put the diaper under the doll.

"We're coming up on thirty seconds and it looks like it'll be a tie between Alessandro and Anthonie, "Tati said as the two brothers hurried to finish.

"Hah," Anthonie said holding the doll up."Daddy material right here."He said pointing to himself while holding the baby doll in the other.

I was impressed with how neat the diaper was placed on the doll.

"And the winner is Anthonie," Maria said as we all laughed and clapped at him taunting his younger brothers.

The next game was for the girls and they had to drink champagne out of a baby bottle and whoever finished first wins.

It was hilarious watching them struggle to drink because of the tiny holes in the top.

"Cheater" Rose shouted as she pointed at Alessa biting the top of the baby bottle to make the hole bigger.

"Snitches end up in ditches," Alex retorts back and we all laughed at the joke.

Eventually, Alessa finished first and Won.
"Winner is Alessa, "Tati said as we laughed at a pouting Rose.

It's safe to say that she was a sore loser.
After a few more baby games we finally moved onto the gifts.

"Alright this gift is from Alex and Alessa, "Tati said as Maria handed me the beautifully wrapped box."I wonder what this is, "I said smirking towards the twins.