Five years ago

Abigail Romano

Abigail Romano

I walked down the stairs while swaying my hips as I held hands with Tati. We moved through the sweaty bodies grinding and swaying to the music as we finally made our way to the bar.

"Hey Maurice, "I called the bartender."Can we get the usual please?"I asked flashing him a smile.

"Sure thing Abby," he said making our Kamikaze shots.

Maurice lined up a round of six shots and slid three each over to us. We took the shots straight to the head, which we quickly regretted when we became light-headed.

"Shit," I said grabbing a bottle of water to wash out the burning.

"Oh, they're playing our song let's go ,'' Tati said, grabbing my hand and pushing through the sweaty bodies until we were in the middle of the dance floor.

We started singing the lyrics and swaying our hips to the beat. It was always a fun time with Tati. She started dating Sebastian a few months ago and ever since we've been stuck together like glue.

"Tati, Abby come here," Luca waved us over to him.

We walked over to him and saw that he surprisingly wasn't alone. Luca was never one to be in a relationship. He wasn't a fuckboy but he just had the mindset that he didn't have time to date. Whoever this girl is must be really special for him to bring her out.

"Tati, Abby meet Maria." He introduced us to this fine specimen of a human. She was way shorter than Luca's green giant stature. She had long wavy black hair and tan skin and forest green eyes.

"Hey babes!" I greeted her, giving her a hug.
"Hey, " she hugged me back, giving Tati a hug as well."Come dance with us."Tati grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor.

"I'm not so sure, you guys get a tad bit wild" He yelled over the music.

"Luca, pull the stick out of your ass and let us have fun with our new friend. Shoo shoo." I said shooing him away as we laughed.

We dragged Maria onto the dance floor and danced until we got tired and sweaty. We made our way back upstairs to the VIP area and collapsed onto the couch giggling like crazy.

"Did you have fun bella ?"Sebastian asked Tati as he came and sat next to her."Yes," She said sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I see you guys have met Maria."He said grabbing her waist."Yes, we did and we already love her,' I said grabbing a water bottle from the ice bucket.