chapter 25.

Third Person

The Deluca family entered the building and all eyes were on them as they meet up with the rest of the four families.

"You guys did amazing with the decorations and set up, "Abby said as she looked around the room at the table arrangements and decorations.

"Oh this wasn't our original set up "Anthonie snickered ."The twins practically chewed  our heads off through facetime while we redid it "

It wasn't a secret that the youngest De'Luca's could sometimes turn into control freaks on occasions like these, especially since this particular event meant so much to them.

"Well you guys did amazing, "Tati said squeezing the girl's shoulders slightly.

"Thanks, Tati," Alex said "If we would've left it to these clowns the table arrangements would've been all over the place and the decorations would've been placed without careful thought and vision "she ranted slightly before taking a deep breath.

"Oh, look there are our boyfriends, "Alessa said grabbing her twin's hands and pulling them towards the two boys standing at the opposite side of the room.

"We'll be back in a few, "Antonio said grabbing his fiancé's hand ."Time to go greet our guest "

After nearly two hours of walking around and greeting stuffy old rich me and stuck-up housewives, Abby decided that it was time for her to excuse herself and sit down.

"Fucking finally, "she said as she pulled out the bag that was filled with Reese's peanut butter cups "Oh my fucking gosh "she moaned before finishing it off.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all along?"A tall man with a buzz cut interrupted her sacred snack time.

Abby chose the route of ignoring the man and hoping he would take the hint and go on about his day.

"Hello, are you deaf? He asked,snapping his fingers in her face.

"No, but I am very much pregnant and engaged."she snapped "Do you know what happens when an ignorant man with a micro-sized penis interrupts a pregnant lady's snack time ?"She asked as she stared at him in disgust.

"I don't see your fiancé anywhere, maybe you're lying about being engaged and is probably some whore who got knocked up and doesn't know who the baby daddy is."he scoffed slamming his hands on the table.

"Is there a problem here? "Jakob said approaching the table with the rest of the families following behind him.

"No S-sir "the man started stuttering as he saw the intense stares he was given from the men.

"Honey what happened?"Jakob asked rubbing Abby's shoulder softly.

"He tried to hit on me and when I ignored him called me deaf. I told him I was very much pregnant and engaged, and he proceeded to call me a whore and accused me of lying about being engaged and not knowing who my babies father is."she said as she licked the chocolate on her third Reese's cup.

"Antonio, can we please have this man escorted off the premises?" She asked as Antonio came up beside her."Oh, and by the way, this is my fiancé and baby's father if you were wondering."She said with a sweet smile as she saw the man's face pale and slight sweat drip down his forehead.

"I-I didn't know, I'm so sorry, "he said backing up slowly only to bump into one of Antonio's bodyguards.

With the approval from Antonio, they had dragged the man kicking and screaming off of the premises of the events and threw him into the back of an SUV taking him to the basement of the Ramono's base where he would eventually meet his impending demise.