chapter 6.

"Where is everyone?"Abby asked as she looked around and couldn't find the others

"The kids are probably getting high and my brothers are probably fucking any walking thing that passed by them, "I said before Viktor and Vadim came running over to us in shock.

"Antonio," Viktor rasped out, as the boys tried to catch their breath."What happened?"I asked fully alert that something serious has happened.

"Gio," Vadim struggled to speak as if he was in shock."Gio's been shot. "He said and I instantly took off running in the direction they came in with Abby close on my heels.

"What's going on ?"Luca asked as we passed them.

"Gio's been shot. "I yelled and they dropped what they were doing and joined us.

"What by who ?" Alessio asked as we ran outside to where Alex and Alessa were sitting in a pool of his blood. Alex was holding Gio's head in her lap, Alessa was hysterical, and Gio was trying to keep him from closing his eyes.

Anthonie and Alessandro were pacing back and forth by the time the rest of us approached them.

"Wake the fuck up you asshole, "Gianni said as he slapped Gio in the face."Come on you idiot,"he said as a hot trail of tears ran down his face as our brother stayed unresponsive.

"Who did it?" I asked in deathly calm as I watched my baby brother get taken away by Lucien's doctors.

When Alessa said the one name that has brought so much pain onto our family I felt like a ticking time bomb that would explode any moment.

"James," she said softly.

"I'm going to fucking kill him"Alex yelled as Alessa got up and destroyed every piece of glass in their eyesight.

"Alessandro, I want you to find out who he is,"Gianni seethed as he stood up and stared at the puddle of our brother's blood," Who he really is,"he said as he walked behind the twins.

"What the fuck? "Anthonie said as soon as the twins and Gianni ran after Gio."How the hell did he even find out where they were?"I yelled.

"This is an invitation-only event, "Alessio said "He has to be a member of the mafia to have gotten in here the first place."He explained running a hand through his now messy hair.

"I think Gianni might've been onto something,"Alessandro said after being mute for the past 15 minutes."Do you remember when I looked up Issac Monroe and nothing came up? It was like the man was a complete ghost ."

"I think that whoever the fuck he is, knew of our family and the twin's history before he even met them, "He said before turning to Lucian and the others who came after Viktor and Vadim got back.

"I'm going to need every person who was on the list to get in here tonight, "he said to Lucian."Of course, whatever you guys need,you have "Lucian said, nodding to some of his men to get on it.