chapter 32.

Abigail Ramono "I don't think you should be torturing anyone given that you're almost eight months pregnant," Tati said as we got into the car with Maria and Carson

Abigail Ramono
"I don't think you should be torturing anyone given that you're almost eight months pregnant," Tati said as we got into the car with Maria and Carson.

I groaned in annoyance as they reminded me once again that I should be taking things easy. Especially since I may or may not have been on bed rest still.

Oh well.

"Fine then, "I said adjusting the review mirror when Carson came and opened the driver's seat door. "You're not supposed to be driving either," Carson said beckoning me out of the driver's seat.

"I hate you, "I said with a sweet smile as he helped me out of the car." I love you too, babycakes," he said opening the back door for me and helping me into the SUV.

"At least I get to sit with my favorite goddaughter," I said to baby Marcella who was cooing as she gripped my index finger. Sadly Stefano had been kidnapped by Tati's parents for the day so he couldn't join us."Ready to go now."Maria said as she buckled up and Carson began to drive off.

After hours of walking around looking at the cute baby clothes and baby necessities, I started to get tired so we ended up at the diner where I first got to know Carson.

"Isn't this cute? "I said pulling out the fuzzy onesie that had little bear ears on it. We decided on earth tones and neutrals for baby clothing for right now since we didn't want to find the gender out until our due date.

"Why can't we at least know the gender so we know what to buy the baby?"Maria asked me as I drowned out the fries I just stuffed down my throat with Cherry Coke.

"Hmm, I guess, "I said before letting out a cherry-scented hiccup."But you have a big mouth Maria."I said giving her a pointed stare as Tati burst out laughing and Maria had the nerve to be offended.

"I do not. "she gasped placing a hand over her heart dramatically."Umm yes, you do."Tati said after calming herself down."Remember the time that Abby made out with that one guy at BAR in New Years' 2019 and you spilled the beans in front of the guys." She said taking me back to that night when Antonio pushed me up against the wall roughly, catching me by surprise.

He had almost lost control that night as he gripped my neck tightly, breathing heavily as he ran his nose up and down my neck, breathing in my scent as my breath hitched before he pushed away.

Antonio looked pissed the fuck off as he stared me down before walking away. I mean I had every right to make out with the guy because I was single for goodness sake. He had his fun whenever he wanted back then while playing that game of cat and mouse, but after that something changed in him and he stopped.

"Ohhh yeah, he looked pissed off that night."Maria laughed "But if he could go around fucking every Whitney, Brittney, and Tiffany, then Abby was allowed to have fun with tom, dick, and jerry too," She said shrugging her shoulders.