chapter 31.

Third Person

Third Person

"All right Abby you stay in here with Alessandro until we clear the building out, "Anthonie said as everyone double-checked their weapons. It would only be the De'luca family on this rescue mission since Cal said that he get weren't heavily numbered and could go it alone.

"Ok," Abby said shaking her head as they got out of the van."Be careful please and don't kill him yet" She warned before they went inside.

Over the past two weeks, she had been a wreck. There were bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and crying every few hours. They practically had to force her to eat enough for her and the baby's sake.

"He'll be alright "Alessandro reassured her "He's strong and would never show them when he was down."

His words somewhat helped calm her nerves down as they sat in the van and waited for them to come outside.

"Alex and Alessa go find Antonio "Gio ordered after the twins took down a few of Levi's men." On it, "they said and ran off towards the stairs that Alessandro had shown them when he had the map splayed out in the table last night.

It was easy getting to the upper-level seeing as everyone was busy downstairs leaving no one to guard the upper level. The twins reached the door and tried opening it to find it locked.

"Ok then, "Alessa said as they backed up and kicked the door once, twice, and then a third time before the door fell revealing Levi holding a gun towards Antonio's face.

"Make another move and I blow his fucking brains out, "He said with shaky and unsteady hands. The twins tilted their heads towards the right as they assessed the man before laughing.

"What's so funny "He yelled out turning the gun on the girls."I'm sorry, I'm sorry "Alex said trying to contain her laughter."But this is just not what we expected, honestly."She said clutching her stomach before straightening up her demeanor.

"You expected Abby to leave him, "Alessa said pointing between Levi and Antonio ."For you..."

"You don't even know how to hold a fucking gun dude" She laughed only pissing Levi off even more. The twins looked towards their older brother to see relief swimming in his eyes before turning their attention back to Levi.

"I would choose my next words very carefully considering I'm the one holding a deadly weapon" he threatened them causing them to smirk at him.

It was clear that Levi was unsure of himself considering his hands were still shaking and kept readjusting his grip. He was brain smart but he didn't look like he knew what to do in a physical aspect, giving the twins an advantage.

Alessa quickly grabbed a throwing knife from her belt and threw at the hand holding the gun before he could even pull the trigger."Ahhhh you bitch" he gritted out as he clutched his hands towards his chest.