chapter 24.

Abigail Ramono A lot has changed since our engagement

Abigail Ramono
A lot has changed since our engagement.

The twins got kidnapped, Marco died on the mission getting them back, we moved and I am now about 5 months pregnant.

Right now we were getting ready to go to the annual charity event that our families business's all sponsor. This charity event brings out the rich and wealthy of New York who like to show off just how much money they have instead of being there for the actual cause of the event. It pisses me off so much but I just smile it off.

"Oh my gosh, "I said as Tati and Maria helped me squeeze my fat ass into this dress ."It fits a little snugglier than it did at the fitting last week but it's fine." I said smoothing down the red material as I stared at my shape.

I chose a dress that would hug my bump considering it was about time we tell the world that there was a new heir to De'Luca Corp. and Ramono Inc.. My hair was in a high-slicked pony with added extensions that Tati did earlier today while Maria did my makeup in a bronze look.

"You look hot as hell mama, "Maria said as she picked up a crying baby Marcella from her spot on my bed ."Hey baby girl." She cooed as she tried to rock the baby back to sleep.

Maria had baby Marcella two months ago and she's such an angel. She hardly cries and is just so mellow all the time even if there is chaos from our crazy-ass family around her half the time.

I knew that my baby wouldn't end up being a mellow baby like Marcelo given the fact that her father's side of the family are known hot heads. So I'm not getting hopes up for a quiet baby and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Alright, let's go check on the twins."I said grabbing my heels, coat, and clutch and threw in my red lipstick, jewelry, and phone along with snacks just in case I don't want to eat any of the boring-ass food they serve at these events. But knowing who was throwing it I highly doubt the food would be bad.

As I walked into the girl's makeup room,Alessa immediately dropped her powder brush and turned around gasping ."You look perfect Abby ."she said standing up and adjusting the emerald off the shoulder gown that had a thigh slit showing off her long tanned legs. The gown was her color as it looked good on her skin tone and fit her like a glove.

"Aww look at little peanut growing, "Alessa said as she got up and scrunched her gown up as she walked towards me and crouched down to talk to my stomach." Your mommy looks gorgeous tonight peanut, "she says smiling up at me ."Hopefully your dad doesn't ruin it with his grumpy ass attitude he's in today, "she said making us all laugh as she stood back up adjusting her dress.

Alex chose a gold spaghettini strapped dress that fits tight against her upper midriff but flowed outwards in the lower section. She chose a sparkly headband to hold back her jet black hair, while Alessa opted for a pearl headband that had silver jewels here and there.