chapter 28.

Abigail Ramono

Abigail Ramono

"No no no "Antonio yelled as we all sat in his office discussing this one plan.

It had been about two weeks since I got released out of the hospital and two weeks since they captured Stacy. I mean Elena, no Erica, wait or was it, Esme.

"This about the stupidest plan you have ever come up with "Alessa scowled as Gio tried to justify his idea."Abby and Antonio will not fake break up just have some weak lunatic to come out of hiding ."

"Yeah, I mean we have his sister so the wiser plan would be to kill her and then lure him out "Alex yawned ."Because that would be the better option considering Abby's like six months pregnant and you want to split them up, I think the fuck not "

Alex has a point but that would be far too easy if a plan. Levi may be stupid but I guarantee that he would gladly let them kill his sister after she attempted to murder me. Shit, he would probably pull the trigger himself if he could.

"I'm getting a headache "I announce easing my way up "Figure this shit out because I'm taking a nap, "I say letting a loose breath as Antonio rushed to my side and helped me out of the room.

"Figure out a better plan or else all of y'all will be getting fucked up"He threatened as we existed.
"This has got to be the longest pregnancy ever "I groan as he presses the up button in the elevator.

Besides the stress from an obsessive lunatic trying to destroy my family, I still have to deal with the effects of having a baby growing in my fucking uterus. My feet are swollen, my back hurts, my boobs are sensitive as hell, I eat like twenty times a day, and all I want to do is ride my fucking fiancé until the sun comes up, but I can't because I look like a fucking cow.

"Sole" Antonio coos as I notice the unwanted tears streaming down my face.

Oh,how could I forget about my fucking mood swings?

"Why can't we just have a normal happy cycling pregnancy "I say through tears ."I don't understand why I can't just be fucking happy for once and not have anyone put to destroy our family or relationship."

"This whole pregnancy has been people either trying to kill us or tear us apart and We haven't even planned out the baby shower, started working on a nursery, or have gone shopping for the baby and we only have three months left which will fly by in a blur. I-I just don't know wh-"I got cut off as Antonio smashed his lips against mine allowing me to taste the mint and whisky on his breath and breathe in the calming scent of citrus and pine.

"Deep breaths sole" he murmurs after he pulls away ."Don't worry your pretty little head ok."He says grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall from our room to a door that leads to the empty room I planned on using as a nursery.

"What are we doing here "I ask sniffling and drying my tears.

"Open it, "he says with a cute smile that made him look like a schoolboy, if that was even possible with the tattoos and muscle.