bonus chapter +1

Abigail Romano-De'luca

Six years later

"Hey V," I called out to my six year old daughter. Her little feet came running a few seconds letter.

"Can you come here please."

"Yes mamma."She came and hopped up on my bed. I patted my lap and she crawled over before sitting gently on my thigh.

"How would you like it if you became an older sister?" I asked as she turned to face me.

"I would like a little brother or sister." She nodded excitedly.

Violeta loved her little cousins to death. Whenever we got a chance to be around them she was always extra careful and very eager to play with them.

They were like her little dollies as she likes to say.

"What if I told you that you would get a little brother or sister in the next nine months?" Her eyes grew as wide as saucers as she placed her palms on my face.

"Am I ?" She bounced excitedly on my lap as I let out a giggle. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

"You are," I couldn't help but be filled with overwhelming joy as she placed open mouth kisses all over my face.

"Are you excited ?" I asked once she calmed down. I ran my hand over her long light brown hair.

"I'm very excited, mamma." She panted as she crawled off of my lap.

"How do you want to tell daddy?"

"Can I tell him?" I admire the smile that spreads on her tanned skin as she looks up at me.

My sweet little girl— I loved her more than words could express. She was a sweet heart, but fuck with my child and she could become a real demon child.

They say she gets it from me but I honestly think that she's been around her aunts a little too much.

All and all we love her to bits.

"Yeah," I pick her up as I head out of the door and head to her room." We can cook him dinner and tell him when he gets off work. Does that sound good?"

"Yes." I press a kiss to her cheek as she brushes the hair out of her face. "What should we cook, huh? Should we cook his favorite ?"

"Mac and Cheese!" She shouted as we walk down the hall. This girl loves cheese, all kinds of cheese, it didn't matter. She would eat cheese on everything if she could.

"We just ate Mac and Cheese last night," I tickled her stomach as she squirmed in my arms.

"Besides that's not daddy's favorite meal."I remind her as I balance her on my hip. We carefully walk down the stairs and towards the kitchen.